Keri Hilson insinuates the Coronavirus is caused by 5G

19 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I agree that the whole 5G thing is a bit concerning and also kinda unnecessary, but like... How do you draw a connection between that and a freakin' pandemic?! :pika:

When the cells in your body are poisoned , it will butt out what we call viruses , there you go :whatitellu:

God, I miss the days when misinformation and ignorance was discouraged and shameful. Anyone can pull any theory out of their *** and people will believe it. I miss the days when science was trusted. Study after study and scientist after scientist have said that 5G is safe. How she believes that 5G could cause an infections virus is beyond me. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block