COVID-19 playlist featuring Britney, Rihanna, Mariah, Ariana, Christina and more

Jordan Miller

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Theo04t said:

how do you know that? i haven't heart of a worldwide chart

The United World Chart or the Global Track Chart (main chart) - mediabase, now media traffic, has been around since before Britney Spears debuted her very first single. When you hear TV specials or institutions like Billboard or Rolling Stone count an artists "global number ones", they're referring to mediabase data. You've never heard or read or watched anything that says Britney has 10 global number ones? Like, the X Factor UK, perhaps? Hehe. Well, at the time it was only 8 when they aired her performance cause it was really only 8 at the time. Yep, she has 10. Huhu. Difficult to get and not everybody has that. ❤❤❤ You can google it. :bigkiss:

3 hours ago, Theo04t said:

how do you know that? i haven't heart of a worldwide chart

It’s the mediatraffic chart. It’s not official but it’s pretty reliable. Britney has 9 #1’s there 

-...Baby One More Time

-(You Drive Me) Crazy

-Born To Make You Happy

-Oops!... I Did It Again

-Me Against The Music

-Toxic

-Everytime

-Womanizer

-Scream & Shout 

Lucky, Gimme More, 3 and Hold It Against Me peaked at #2 there 

13 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

It’s the mediatraffic chart. It’s not official but it’s pretty reliable. Britney has 9 #1’s there 

-...Baby One More Time

-(You Drive Me) Crazy

-Born To Make You Happy

-Oops!... I Did It Again

-Me Against The Music

-Toxic

-Everytime

-Womanizer

-Scream & Shout 

Lucky, Gimme More, 3 and Hold It Against Me peaked at #2 there 

I literally just answered that already, up top. And no, she doesn't have 9, she has 10 number ones. You forgot S&M (Remix). :whatitellu:

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The United World Chart or the Global Track Chart (main chart) - mediabase, now media traffic, has been around since before Britney Spears debuted her very first single. When you hear TV specials or institutions like Billboard or Rolling Stone count an artists "global number ones", they're referring to mediabase data. You've never heard or read or watched anything that says Britney has 10 global number ones? Like, the X Factor UK, perhaps? Hehe. Well, at the time it was only 8 when they aired her performance cause it was really only 8 at the time. Yep, she has 10. Huhu. Difficult to get and not everybody has that. ❤❤❤ You can google it. :bigkiss:

wow that's actually seems very cool i will check it rn

Archived