COVID-19 playlist featuring Britney, Rihanna, Mariah, Ariana, Christina and more

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Ok, which one of you made this. :shadelaugh:

@Aizmov gave me a heads up about this sick COVID-19 playlist: "music to quarantine to." It was created by 122059603 on Spotify.

It features songs that low-key fit the pandemic theme, but with a gay pop twist.  It's Exhale meets the Apocalypse.  :gloss:

Themes include isolation, feeling under the weather, hygiene and other icky virally motifs. 

The playlist features:

• Britney Spears' 'Toxic" & "Breathe On Me"
  • Mariah Carey's "Caution"
  • Hilary Duff's "Come Clean"
  • Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty"
  • Madonna's "Survival" and "Fever"
  • Blondie's "Rapture"
  • Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die"
  • Ariana Grande's "Be Alright"
  • and other fitting songs viewed through the lens of this ongoing nightmare. 

Click the link to play: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6vk5cPaVvU0mse7JB9ESzk?si=SAHwn36DTW-FJhIQp-ro1w

Are there any songs missing that you can think of? Will you be streaming it alone in your room this month? 

covid-19-playlist.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

why won't the Spotify playlist embed on Exhale anymore? 

Invision power board's software is still working on a fix for this :mhm:

They've tried fixing it lately with a few patches, but no luck (for all IPB boards not just Exhale). They claim the next update will fix it. :mhm:

And im just like k :mhm:

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Can Toxic finally make it to #1? Who cares if it takes a pandemic to get justice. Fate wants what it wants and it wants Toxic to reach #1 worldwide. 

Let's aim for the US cause Toxic already went number one worldwide for 5 weeks, 16 years ago, this month. But still, yes yes yes! More, more justice. :clap:

Archived