Lady Gaga creates an all-female playlist for International Women's Day

Jordan Miller

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know any of those songs or any of those artists. I only know Stupid Love and Charli XCX and I'm not even familiar with the Charli XCX song there.

:flop: playlist

A :flop: playlist? And you don't know "Out Of My Head"? Oh, dear, we gotta introduce you to some highlights off this playlist then! Here are the ones I know and love:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Sorry for being ignorant.

No, no, don't be. The first part wasn't all that serious. I just wanted to introduce you to some of the songs I liked on this playlist, since you said you didn't know many of them. I'm sorry from the bottom of my (broken) heart if I came across as pretentious or rude. :ohdear:

12 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

No, no, don't be. The first part wasn't all that serious. I just wanted to introduce you to some of the songs I liked on this playlist, since you said you didn't know many of them. I'm sorry from the bottom of my (broken) heart if I came across as pretentious or rude. :ohdear:

We're fiiine. I'm kidding, ok. I love you. ❤❤❤

Archived