Elizabeth Warren drops out of Presidential race

10 minutes ago, Martini said:

what is the sign she is holding? :fakewow:

10 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Wait what’s that? Was someone trying to expose Biden during a speech?

It was a vegan protestor. I think her said sign "Let Dairy Die." a few of them rushed Biden at the rally and his wife and bodyguards prevented them from getting to him

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with each passing day I see Bernie being shadowed and I am baffled by it :crying1:

This guy deserves a chance, but most of his supporters are in the young demography, and this demography NEVER go out to vote.

I think us millennials speak much of politics but never act on it, it is either that or the system is really rigged :airpls:  

• Leader
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It was a vegan protestor. I think her said sign "Let Dairy Die." a few of them rushed Biden at the rally and his wife and bodyguards prevented them from getting to him

I read about this. Props to her tbh

Joe Biden watches as his wife, Jill Biden, blocks a protester from arriving on stage during a primary night rally in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

jill-defending-joe-today-main-200305_888

• Leader
5 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

https://joebiden.info/

my bff just came to the rescue. This link will save everyone from having to trudge through the swamp.

just keep scrolling. The gifs don’t lie.

regardless of ur opinion, I think we can all agree this man should not be the leader of the country. Periodt. Like it’s not even an option as a consolation prize.

Just scrolled the link. Some of those GIFs were disturbing yea. However, it does appear to accurately paint a picture based on some propaganda / vendetta. No one wins here. 

29 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Just scrolled the link. Some of those GIFs were disturbing yea. However, it does appear to accurately paint a picture based on some propaganda / vendetta. No one wins here. 

Idk about calling it propaganda considering there’s video of him doing it, kinda sounds like a cop out response.

but America wins if he’s not our president. 

• Super Mods

I really can’t fathom why the Democratic establishment is rallying behind someone whose campaign was pronounced dead a week ago :schoolingtime: He has no ground game or real policy aspirations that address dire material conditions that affect so many people in this country (and in many cases, around the world). Meanwhile, Bernie has a huge grassroots network and support, and a vision for the future that can actually be implemented, because his policies have broad support amongst voting Democrats, some independents and even some conservatives. I hope Elizabeth Warren eventually endorses Bernie and they form the coalition needed to get Bernie enough delegates to compete in the general election.

I also really can’t imagine Biden debating Trump, just because his long track record on issues are actually more in line with Republicans. Also... the right wing have gone after Joe and his son over multiple conspiracy theories over the past year, so it’s not like the right is going to forget that and will instead smear Biden to the fullest extent. All this to say, Joe isn’t the safest candidate in my opinion; he has major vulnerabilities that could hinder him and hand Trump reelection... :wontcry:

Hoping for the best tho! :queenflopga:

• Leader
On 3/5/2020 at 9:57 PM, PrettyGorl said:

Idk about calling it propaganda considering there’s video of him doing it, kinda sounds like a cop out response.

but America wins if he’s not our president. 

Why a cop out response?

I can’t just blindly believe these claims about Biden based on websites designed to take him down. There are many instances that can refute these allegations, too. I’m not an avid Biden supporter btw.

24 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Why a cop out response?

I can’t just blindly believe these claims about Biden based on websites designed to take him down. There are many instances that can refute these allegations, too. I’m not an avid Biden supporter btw.

It’s a cop out to call it propaganda bc it’s gifs of raw video. The website i linked is very biased obviously, but the point was the gifs. I assumed most ppl would see those and look more into the situation elsewhere if they found the presentation too one sided. Perhaps watching the YouTube video another user posted in this thread. 

No instance can refute a person being a ****. The very nature of the crime is that it’s kept a secret and acted on in secret. so how can any “instances” prove he’s not a ****? Did he volunteer at a children’s shelter? Did one of your mainstream media sources say it was a lie?

I’m aware you’re probably gonna ignore this information and vote for him anyway if Bernie doesn’t get the nomination cuz that’s what your average American does.

just u wait for this Tuesday. It’s the beginning of the end for these sickos in power. It’s gonna be a looooong decade.

can't help but notice one of the first videos on that site. watch his hands. is that the pill-rolling tremor characteristic of parkinson's?...it shows up early on usually and is followed by worse and worse tremors. i can't tell bc it crops out his hands when they go to rest. that's worrying.

seeing the media rally against bernie is so typical lol i hate how everything in this country is so bought....

Archived