Lady Gaga moves the Chromatica Ball to summer 2022

It isn't a very smart decision commercial wise , if I were her I'd just work on a new album and come back with a tour combined, like Britney did with circus ..... The covid crisis may set us back but also gave artists time to work on new stuff ...

1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I’ve had tickets but I’m ready for a refund it’s two years at this point they’ve had my money. A whole entire other year? That should just cancel.

Same here!  I am sure they won't cancel to avoid refunding massively (as concert companies are not making cash at the moment) but eventually they will cancel it!

• Like 1

I love Gaga and Chromatica, but this seems like a boy misstep. I mean, it would be one thing if she was doing what Dua did with Future Nostalgia and was still releasing videos. But she hasn’t put out a new single from the album for half a year. If she’s gonna wait a year to do the concert she needs to breathe some life into the album. Do a deluxe version with some new songs and do a couple more videos. Otherwise she may as well move onto the next album 

I think I'm the only fan who plans to hold onto their ticket but I think it's only because I am DESPERATE to see Gaga, she cancelled the last time I was meant to see her live and that was before the pandemic (Joanne World Tour) so even if she did understandably cancel this tour I would have been a bit upset. I've only seen her live once on ARTRAVE in 2014 (I wanted to go to Monster Ball and Born This Way Ball too but my parents said no both times :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:). I can maybe see her rejigging the shows to become an international tour of Enigma or a greatest hits show, but I still think Chromatica deserves its time to shine live. If it is still gonna be the Chromatica Ball then I hope she rereleases the album and does more with it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block