Lady Gaga moves the Chromatica Ball to summer 2022

• Leader

Well, this didn't age well. Last year, Gaga announced the Chromatica Ball would be moved to summer 2021.

It's been postponed another year, to summer 2022.

Earlier:

Lady Gaga's #Chromatica Ball tour is rescheduled to summer 2021. 

She'll kick things off July 25 in Paris before making her way to London on the 30th. On August 7th, Gaga will perform in Boston, followed by shows in Toronto, New Jersey and Chicago. 

Check out the dates below. 

Exhalers, do you plan on going?!

ball.jpg.d6a155e273989895b1872514f2350576.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'll definitely go but shouldn't she just go with a different album era? It'll be a whole other year, I'm sure she can make more hits. :tiffanynod:

I agree with you! The tour is rescheduled but it wont be the chromatica tour no more, pretty sure there will be another album on the way, no way she can make chromatica last that long on stand by. They should have cancelled the tour. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'll definitely go but shouldn't she just go with a different album era? It'll be a whole other year, I'm sure she can make more hits. :tiffanynod:

If the general standard in pop music is to release an album every other year why would she start a new era in 2021? I want an ERA not a moment. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Honestly, She Should Make It A World Tour.  She Has A Year To Plan, Why Jot Make It A World Tour With 30 Or 40 Dates?  Gaga Would Make Bank And All The Little Monsters Could See Her Live.  Just Saying :chrissy:

I think it's for her own health. She had to cancel two of her previous tours for health reasons. Also she's doing Enigma as well. 

• 11 months later...

DD I did a thread about it too :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:    (merge mods?), but anyway, an email was sent out to me and other customers from Ticketmaster earlier today confirming the postponement. 

Spoiler

Hi there,

This event has been rescheduled...

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that the show on 30 July 2021 has been rescheduled and will no longer be taking place on this date.

The event organisers are working hard to arrange a new date and as soon as we get any update on this, we'll be in touch to let you know. Your tickets will be valid for this new date.

A special message from Lady Gaga:

“While some parts of the world are moving quickly to open up, others are not yet ready. So until we can confirm all global dates, we have to postpone The Chromatica Ball shows to the summer of 2022.” 

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block