Report: Britney Spears — The Truth About How She’s Doing With Her Sons & Her Plans For The Future

Catalin

Hollywood Life released a new article about Britney and they also claim to have insider info. Is this site reliable?

Britney Spears — The Truth About How She’s Doing With Her Sons & Her Plans For The Future

Britney Spears has been through it for over a decade but the pop princess is on a mission to have a ‘happy’ future and to live ‘the life that she wants to live.’

“Britney is trying her best currently to live the life that she wants to live and be happy,” a source dished EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife on Sunday, March 1. “She’s always had the support of her family, and while they’re still there, she’s doing the best she can as she really does want to make decisions for herself and do things on her own. She used to be in a position to let people lead the way but she’s recently decided she’d like to live her life the way she wants to and do what she wants and it’s been very, very hard. There was some trouble from her family over the fact that she wanted to try to take her own leadership.”

Three people that appear to be a source of positivity in the “Stronger” singer’s life are her boyfriend Sam Asghari, 26, and her sons Sean, 14, and Jayden, 13. “Sam loves her so much and he’s so patient with her and sticks by her constantly despite things are at times difficult,” our insider continued. “The love of Sam and her boys is endless and they’re always at the forefront of her mind. Sam gets her and is with her because he truly loves and supports her and she’s so lucky to have him.”

“Her dad and Sam are actually the closest they have ever been,” the insider also revealed. “Sam listens to her father, too. Britney is so strong and Jamie and Sam just want everyone to see that about her. She cares so much about what her fans think which is why she posts so much on social media. She will follow the lead of everybody and her fans and now she’s kind of fighting back because she’s feeling stronger.”

Sorry Britney fans. Don’t expect anything new, entertainment wise, from the music legend anytime soon. “Britney is just focusing on living a lower key, normal life right now and she doesn’t feel ready to perform. She’s focusing on her health, family and personal well being,” our source said.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2020/03/01/britney-spears-sons-relationship-family-music-plans/amp/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Britney fans, don’t expect anything new entertainment wise... As if that’s all we care about. It’s her own team that keeps trying to shove The Zone down our throats. She posts so much on social media? Britney disappears for weeks at a time then posts old content at random.

Nothing personal against Sam, but I don’t like that they’re making him this grand savior who is in the goods with her father. Nevermind that Britney accused him in court over forcing medication against her will. Piss off Hollywood Life... they’re as full of **** as Jamie’s colon. 

21 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

Sorry Britney fans, don’t expect anything new entertainment wise... As if that’s all we care about. It’s her own team that keeps trying to shove The Zone down our throats. She posts so much on social media? Britney disappears for weeks at a time then posts old content at random.

Nothing personal against Sam, but I don’t like that they’re making him this grand savior who is in the goods with her father. Nevermind that Britney accused him in court over forcing medication against her will. Piss off Hollywood Life... they’re as full of **** as Jamie’s colon. 

It is very ****** too

They give her father all the credit and now hired help Sam

Never none for Britney

I don’t think the site is unreliable. But some of this struck me as odd. 

“She cares so much about what her fans think which is why she posts so much on social media. She will follow the lead of everybody and her fans and now she’s kind of fighting back because she’s feeling stronger.”

I guess I can see that to an extent. But with y’all’s picking and choosing of when it’s actually her posting on social, idk what to believe  

32 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I don’t think the site is unreliable. But some of this struck me as odd. 

I guess I can see that to an extent. But with y’all’s picking and choosing of when it’s actually her posting on social, idk what to believe  

Until Britney free to speak on things directly, not buying into these articles that are put out there by her team.

This was the worst writing piece I've ever read. Who the F wrote it, a 15 year old?? 

Also, like someone else mentioned, why are they glorifying Sam like he's the one who's saved her? He's patient with her? He really loves her? Um... If I dated an older guy with loads of money and I'm just a fitness model trying to become famous I'd be patient with my guy too. Hell, I'd do whatever I have to do just so I can get a piece of my share. "Oh you can't go out tonight because your daddy said no? It's ok... We can stay in and order (ur 38 and u still need daddy's permission? When is this gonna end, I need a real relationship, not this!)"

Sick of them making him seem like he's the greatest thing that happened to her. He's simply using her and is following orders. No 26 yr old Persian man  wants to deal with a woman with a complicated situation like Britney's. 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The broken foot would probably hinder a performance. Unless she used the Lucky swing from POM. We all know it's in a Big Yellow Storage somewhere :mcorangu:

oh come on

u know its in jamies backyard for when his grandchild use it

during the times hes not abusing them 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This was the worst writing piece I've ever read. Who the F wrote it, a 15 year old?? 

Also, like someone else mentioned, why are they glorifying Sam like he's the one who's saved her? He's patient with her? He really loves her? Um... If I dated an older guy with loads of money and I'm just a fitness model trying to become famous I'd be patient with my guy too. Hell, I'd do whatever I have to do just so I can get a piece of my share. "Oh you can't go out tonight because your daddy said no? It's ok... We can stay in and order (ur 38 and u still need daddy's permission? When is this gonna end, I need a real relationship, not this!)"

Sick of them making him seem like he's the greatest thing that happened to her. He's simply using her and is following orders. No 26 yr old Persian man  wants to deal with a woman with a complicated situation like Britney's. 

Folks still think Sam and Britney are a real thing

1.She cares so much about what her fans think which is why she posts so much on social media.

:tifflmao:

2.Her dad and Sam are actually the closest they have ever been-and we know Britney is not ok with her dad cause he has a restraint order for allegedly violently shaking her son

3.Britney is just focusing on living a lower key, normal life right now and she doesn’t feel ready to perform. She’s focusing on her health, family and personal well being-this is why she posts so many things on a insta like they wrote p1

this article is so good. i really believe everything they write

and nothing really makes me wanna lol:tiffanynod::fu:

Archived