Pussycat Dolls perform "React" on Saturday Night Takeaway

Jordan Miller

• Leader

The Pussycat Dolls performed their new single on Saturday Night Takeaway. Instead of stripping down, they clothed up - a statement about how the world views them as "too ****." They're re-claiming their *** appeal here. Below is a clip. The entire performance is available below, but is only accessible depending on where you live.

Do you think the comedy was distracting or elevated the overall performance?

pcd-saturday.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not gonna lie, the dress socks with the garters the hosts were wearing... Kinda have a thing for that, even if the hosts aren't particularly attractive to me. :rihannayas:

Nicole's vocals were weirdly mediocre this time around. Usually she kills it, but this was underwhelming. :byesmoke:

Her vocals were the same at Heaven (london gay club) where they performed this medley last night.....

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not gonna lie, the dress socks with the garters the hosts were wearing... Kinda have a thing for that, even if the hosts aren't particularly attractive to me. :rihannayas:

Nicole's vocals were weirdly mediocre this time around. Usually she kills it, but this was underwhelming. :byesmoke:

Nothing weird in her vocals, she always sings like that when they dance such intensively, it's always half playback too. 
Comparing this performance to X Factor, it's quite mediocore... The host are more irritaiting than funny, I can't focus
But it's nice to see them back :clap: I'm waiting for more from them

The censored bit was good for Beep but the entire thing was annoying AF especially during React since it would be the first time they performed the majority of it live. I always enjoy seeing the girls perform but this was ehhh for their standards (they still out performed a lot of pop acts today). :ipass:

I like that they are trolling with the comments they got with the first performance. A LOT of people were outraged cause of being too raunchy and with this they basically put qup their middle finger and joked about it. I like that. However, Nicole's vocals were EXTREMELY flat during React when she is an actual good singer when she doesn't dance...

Archived