Grimes says Lady Gaga's new album is "F---ING good"

• Community Leader

Omg. She's heard it??!! :letitburn:

You may recall Grimes posted fan art of LG6 last year. It included an alleged tracklist contains songs such as "Stained," "Otherside," "Cool for Chaos," "Distortion," "All About You," "Hourglass," "Flames," "Hysteria," "Black Velvet," "Tainted Love" and a Grimes collab titled "Real Boy."

grimes-gaga.jpg.e8faf6ce82b25b125d641b19942340cd.jpg

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who?

GRIMES?!?!?!!?

it better be f**king good some popstars ()have returned with shitty albums and i just want an album filled with unique songs and new different sounds  

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I don't really listen to Grimes, but I'm still aware of her existence. Surprised so many of y'all have never heard of her. :rip: I want to get into her, but I'm too lazy. :byesmoke: Stream this masterpiece:

:rihannayas:

Anyway... Gaga should really hurry up. "Joanne" was cute. Couldn't care less about "A Star Is Born". I want pop Gaga back. :ehum:

• Like 3
On 2/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, Dark.Knight said:

who?

grimer.jpg

On 2/21/2020 at 10:10 PM, Roxxy said:

^ i'm dead! :gloria:

But really tho... WHO??? 

Well, I don't know that much about Grimes either, but I'd recommend her new song, "Delete Forever". It's a really calm and cute country-influenced song and has a cool music video set in space. Check it out:

She also has a new album, titled Miss Anthropocene, out now. I haven't listened to it, though, so I can't tell you what it's like.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:26 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Stream this masterpiece:

:rihannayas:

And this banger too! :rihannayas:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, I don't know that much about Grimes either, but I'd recommend her new song, "Delete Forever". It's a really calm and cute country-influenced song and has a cool music video set in space. Check it out:

She also has a new album, titled Miss Anthropocene, out now. I haven't listened to it, though, so I can't tell you what it's like.

And this banger too! :rihannayas:

Ok wow Delete Forever is nice! But I prefer Chic Chick! :cutebrit:

Alsooo, thank you for thiiis! The effort!!! :crying3: Love youuu! ❤

happy pokemon GIF

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜