Sexiest songs?

• Super Mods
On 2/21/2020 at 3:25 AM, Roxxy said:

@HardToForgetYa :idkha: either! Haha! ❤ I don't listen to any of those groups you mentioned. I follow the old veteran groups. Like the Britney Spearses of SoKor. Really, you should start discovering these iconic queens. 🖤🖤🖤

you forgot the iconic queens that 2ne1 are though :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

you forgot the iconic queens that 2ne1 are though :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

@Roxxy

Mr taxi taxi taxi slow down drink shhiit drink shiiit drink shiiit always gay lets feed the bear, I said don't call me no more, Mr taxi taxi taxi slow down drink shhiit drink shiiit drink shiiit  he can lick a guy uncooked ghetto whoore don't call me no more. 

Now sell me supersonic, or hypertonic oh my that hooe she know you take me matsunu, Mr taxi taxi taxi slow down drink shhiit drink shiiit drink shiiit gay lord can't tame me.

Matching gnome he gonna lose the shooting star, silky gnome making kimchi money non stop.

Ho now you saw me shiit i need that bowl can't say no :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Try singing it with these lyrics lmfao

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

@Roxxy

Mr taxi taxi taxi slow down drink shhiit drink shiiit drink shiiit always gay lets feed the bear, I said don't call me no more, Mr taxi taxi taxi slow down drink shhiit drink shiiit drink shiiit  he can lick a guy uncooked ghetto whoore don't call me no more. 

Now sell me supersonic, or hypertonic oh my that hooe she know you take me matsunu, Mr taxi taxi taxi slow down drink shhiit drink shiiit drink shiiit gay lord can't tame me.

Matching gnome he gonna lose the shooting star, silky gnome making kimchi money non stop.

Ho now you saw me shiit i need that bowl can't say no :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Try singing it with these lyrics lmfao

THE MISHEARD LYRICS. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Thanks for making me laugh. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block