What is wrong with him? (Justin Bieber interview)

bitbitboi

He does NOT stay still a single second, he barely looks at Zane in the eyes when he's speaking, everytime the camera points at him he's in a different position or doing something different while talking, and the constant fry on his voice gets on my nerves... I don't think this guy is ready for a tour.

justin-bieber-interview.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt watch cause I think he is meh, but isnt he fighting Lyme desease? I heard someone saying smth about it. I know Avril got it and was a real strugle for her... Plus its Bieber, when he needs to act as an underdog for the sake of his image he'll do it like always. I hope thats not the case, acting that is, but I wish him the best and lots of health to keep up with life.

ooo chile the way he's moving...i'm trying to decode if it's more of an amphetamine addiction restlessness or opioid addiction in need of another hit...i kept hearing rumors a while back that he was on ****. his voice sounds really really damaged here, i wonder if he was like sobering up from **** here or sumn? lord it's uncomfortable to watch someone put him in rehab or a psych facility for a few months because it gets worse

I’m not the biggest fan of his music, but I like him as a person. He seems like a genuine dude and I don’t blame him for acting out when he did. He’s just gotten to his mid-twenties and is figuring how to be an adult and a Huge Pop Star all at the same time. I just turned 30 (gawd rest my soul) and can say that we all go through the same thing. Sometimes I feel like I still don’t have it all together. I couldn’t imagine going through that and be huge in the public eye. I’d be scared. 

I'm kinda scared for him... i feel bad, i really don't wanna go "against" his words but i don't think he's ready, he's not ready for a comeback, he's not ready for a tour, he's not ready to be back in the spotlight in my opinion! :wontcry: i felt that something was off even before watching this, i watched the SNL performances and... I don't know, he's like, lazy, his moves are sloppy... He's just not the same and i don't blame him of course, i just hope he's ok :disappointed:

9 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Wait what

He got famous at a very young age and was a very normal person. He experienced massive fame and saw the corrupt side of the machine. I’m not a fan and I don’t even like most of his music, but I respect him after his tries to expose messy things (his speech about some things he saw un the industry, his subtle message in ‘Yummy’...). He decided to get out from certain circles a long time ago, and he’s rejected for sure.

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

He got famous at a very young age and was a very normal person. He experienced massive fame and saw the corrupt side of the machine. I’m not a fan and I don’t even like most of his music, but I respect him after his tries to expose messy things (his speech about some things he saw un the industry, his subtle message in ‘Yummy’...). He decided to get out from certain circles a long time ago, and he’s rejected for sure.

hmmm what is the subtle msg in yummy??

On 2/16/2020 at 10:21 AM, Hungry Hun said:

Didnt watch cause I think he is meh, but isnt he fighting Lyme desease? I heard someone saying smth about it. I know Avril got it and was a real strugle for her... Plus its Bieber, when he needs to act as an underdog for the sake of his image he'll do it like always. I hope thats not the case, acting that is, but I wish him the best and lots of health to keep up with life.

Personally I don’t buy the Lymes disease thing.  I think it’s an excuse to distract the public from ****/alcohol abuse. 

Archived