What is wrong with him? (Justin Bieber interview)

bitbitboi

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just attention. That's what the aesthetic for this era. I only saw 1 minute and had enough . 

All i keep thinking right now though , imagine if Britney behaved like this. The media and stanbases would have a field day. 

And i bonestly love his last album and don dislike him . But some of you are making him out to be a "survivor" , what " struggles" did he go through exactly? 

He's effed up..... He hugs himself all the time, and rubs his knees constantly...

THIS IS SUPER CUTE THOUGH OMG <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

He's definitely OK when he's physically active. To sit down still for some minutes seems like real torture to him. On the one hand, maybe touring with all that dancing and moving around on stage will be good for him because he'll be able to release all that nervous energy, but on the other hand I think he needs to learn to control his body and be still from time to time...

I am genuinely concerned after watching that. I don't know how he is going to go on a nation wide tour. After watching this interview, I am 100% convinced he is still doing *****.

I feel bad because I really like Justin Bieber, his music etc. but it is crystal clear to me that he should not be touring. In fact, I find it completely negligent that his managers and record company are even letting him go on tour or do interviews or any of this. He is not ready...

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 6:59 AM, summer2summer said:

It's just attention. That's what the aesthetic for this era. I only saw 1 minute and had enough . 

All i keep thinking right now though , imagine if Britney behaved like this. The media and stanbases would have a field day. 

And i bonestly love his last album and don dislike him . But some of you are making him out to be a "survivor" , what " struggles" did he go through exactly? 

OMG I was thinking the same thing. If Britney did an interview and acted exactly like Justin Bieber acted in this interview, the media would have had her for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They would have destroyed her..

I think it's pretty clear that the guy's not well. :heresthetea: I mean, he was a child star (at one point the biggest star in the world), and we all know how many child stars turn out. :mj: Hasn't he been like super freakin' religious as of late too? Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like that's his way of coping with a lot of the **** that he's gone through. Endless *****, overwork and fame are not kind to one's body and mental health. :pensiveney: Also, I feel like he may have been abused as a child in the industry. We all know how Hollywood is. That's a very dark thing to speculate about, but I get that vibe from him. :ehum:

Archived