Justin Bieber postpones all 2020 'Changes' tour dates

Jordan Miller

Booking stadiums is a HUGE mistake, they already know he isn't going to sell that well and there is no way he would fill them, they should have gone with halls and arenas at best. I believe someone just got cocky in his team. I feel bad for him, his team should have handled this better for his sake! :rupaulslap:

On 2/28/2020 at 9:28 PM, CrAzAY said:

Exactly. The album is terribly bland and he looks a mess. 

The only pop act that’s doing really well right now is the Jonas brothers and it’s because they’re doing everything right, a ton of promo and excellent pop songs. The other acts need to take notes.

His look is Diplo’s fault Lol

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Exactly! Where the **** is the real music?? :rupaulslap: And i hate that everyone nowadays call these "trap" beats POP, wtf? :ririshade1: how is that POP music? :liar::surething:

i miss real pop rnb and rap

i hope gaga does us justice with her new album

i have high hopes

• Love 1
  • Leader
53 minutes ago, Aizmov said:

Booking stadiums is a HUGE mistake, they already know he isn't going to sell that well and there is no way he would fill them, they should have gone with halls and arenas at best. I believe someone just got cocky in his team. I feel bad for him, his team should have handled this better for his sake! :rupaulslap:

This. 

How did Scooter think that was a logical step. The delusion. Taylor really won :janet:

• Like 1
  • Leader

:hideous: From HDD: 

TROUBLE IN PARADISE

What formerly fruitful relationship is now under tremendous strain and scrutiny, as tensions continue to escalate, and accusations fly regarding the dramatic underperformance of one party in a key deal? Lots of high-profile conversation surrounds this issue, as insiders ask: Has this once-flourishing alliance deteriorated to the breaking point? How will this be resolved, and who will be the peacemakers?

Honestly, Justin does NOT look like he should be going on any kind of tour so I hope they do cancel it.

With this Coronavirus and the way it is spreading like wildfire, he has the perfect excuse to cancel or postpone the tour until they get a handle on this virus. It actually is really scary...

I don't understand how you can make a documentary telling people you went through hell and are still feeling like ****, and then expect them to go rushing to buy tickets for a tour. He even sounds kind of jaded in the album. I think this not so good artistic moment that he's living right now will eventually be good for him and his always over the moon ego. He needs to get his **** together and put real effort and step his game if he wants to regain people's hearts and respect.

• Like 1

That's because Scooter is being too lenient by giving him a lot of freedom.

He was on Ellen and he was visibly, like, not in it. That's not good for his image if he's too... he's not likeable in these tv appearances. I mean, I enjoy watching Post Malone interviews even if i don't listen to his music at all, because he's sooo endearing. Justin, however... I still swoon seeing him on tv but he's just... like, not the same anymore. Where is the fun and full of life Justin of the Purpose era. Where is that now. Like, I get that fame really destroyed him but you still gotta play the game, honey. And appearing on Ellen and looking like your head is in a different place, not cute if you're trying to sell tickets for your tour.

• Like 2

Today I was watching his interview at the Ellen's show (which was actually conducted by Demi Lovato as a guest host) and...

This guy doesn't seem neither healthy nor stable.. actually I was worried he was having so much contact with Demi now they boot are with Scooter due how vulnerable is Demi to substances. I know he has said that he has Lyme desiese, but some how I believe there's is something else going on..wish he can get better and if he is not handling fame good, he rather find something else to focus his life in.

• Like 2

What did he expect would happen if he promoted his new album unshaven, his hair unbrushed wearing board shorts on Ellen?

He might not care about his appearance but we do. This is pop music!! And he thinks appearance doesn’t matter?

Also if he wants to do R&B that is his choice. As long as he understands R&B doesn’t sell out stadiums. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.