Justin Bieber postpones all 2020 'Changes' tour dates

Jordan Miller

Tour should totally be cancelled. I knew his return was doomed when I found out he was making an R n B album. Then I heard yummy and thought wow its worse than I imagined. The second weak album sales are embarrassing no one really wants to see him perform that. They shouldn’t of let Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd produce it all. Should Of used producers like Louis Bell, Frank Dukes, Ryan Tedder, Benny Blanco, Ian Kirkpatrick, Andrew Watt

• Leader

Just updated the OP. 

A bunch of the stadium dates were downgraded to arenas instead. 

Team JB is blaming the venue switch on the Coronavirus. :receipts2:

Per TMZ: "Friday they announced stadium stops in Cleveland, Detroit, Arlington, Columbus and Nashville were canceled and moved to local arenas ... essentially cutting seat capacity in half."

So let me get this straight... due to Coronavirus Bieber will be moving from an open stadium, to a more enclosed/smaller venue? Because that'll stop the spread of the Cv. :nonoNO: 

• Haha 2

What's next? His albums and singles are not selling because people are afraid to hit/click the buy button cause their cellphones/mouses were maybe touched by strangers and therefore they can have COVID throught it?  :akii:

Fans are just not there for him anymore. Just cancel the whole tour Scooter :whatitellu:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Leader

This thread is wild. How it started... now today's latest update I-

Anyway, the tour is postponed obviously. Surprised it took them this long.

~The statement~

“In light of the current public health crisis, and with the deepest concern for all those being affected, Justin Bieber will be postponing all currently scheduled 2020 dates for The Changes Tour. While Justin — along with his band, dancers and crew — has been hard at work preparing an amazing show, he has always put the health and well-being of his fans first and foremost. Justin is anxiously awaiting the opportunity to get back out on the road and perform in a space that is safe for everyone. He asks that fans hold on to their tickets, as they will be honored as soon as the dates are rescheduled. Information on rescheduled dates will be forthcoming soon.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block