Justin Bieber postpones all 2020 'Changes' tour dates

Jordan Miller

Bigger artists are always doing they take a break and release an album and wanna sell big arenas or stadiums labels need to see the music industry is changing and this generation lose focus fast and get bored   He should of did smaller arenas  

and fyi to justin team MetLife Stadium is not new york city its new jersey 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Britneyriri said:

Bigger artists are always doing they take a break and release an album and wanna sell big arenas or stadiums labels need to see the music industry is changing and this generation lose focus fast and get bored   He should of did smaller arenas  

and fyi to justin team MetLife Stadium is not new york city its new jersey 

they don't seem to understand that  1 year away,  is enough for people to forget about them. As you say, people get bored very easily and replace everyone by whoever is the upcoming new artist. I don't know who's the hottest artist right now, but let's say that Billie Eilish, if she decides to take a year off today, her career will be over right there.

And in Justin's case, I haven't heard his song or album, nor I plan to, but if it's as different from his previous music as people say, then it's even more difficult to get his public back or the GP to accept his new material. It may seem sad that an artist is doomed to always stay in the same kind of music if they want to preserve their success and popularity, but that is the truth. If they really want to put their artistry first and do what they feel like doing, they have to accept they're putting everything they had on risk, because there's a huge probability that people won't like it.

But yeah, that's why I've lost any hope of Britney ever coming back to the same success she once had, not only because of her current situation, but even if she regained her freedom or if they made her release something, she's just been absent for so long, that there's entire generations of young people that don't even know her or her music. Perhaps the only chance there is is if the 00's music becomes in again, and they start digging the Britney style, but in order to succeed she would have to go back to that too, which we know she won't.

• Like 1

I mean "Yummy" is such a bad song. It's uninspired, generic, dated, and immature. His attitude is not the best, his ego is huge, and he looks more and more like a crack-head.

There's a lot of new artists in the music industry who are very thirsty, the competition is there, and he could evolve musically and visually like The Weeknd is trying to do, but instead he chooses to do the minimum.

So the flop is no surprise. :bedtime:

• Like 3
On 2/28/2020 at 9:56 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

I don't really care for him as a star but he's a human being. A bratty human being but still. 

1. He isn't over. He's too big, so let that idea go. 

2. He should have released this album and did A LOT of promo. His self confidence is not there and it shows in his Zane Lowe interview. He needs time to get back in the prime spotlight. 

3. I second the coronavirus excuse and he's lucky to have that because he can push the dates back. I could totally see him doing a Residency in Vegas instead of pushing the dates back....

4. I feel like Justin has primarily been a streaming, video and singles Pop Star. Along with touring and merch he's never been like Taylor or Beyonce  for album sales numbers. I could be wrong. I'm not shocked at the 80% drop. The album was boring. 

that's all folks mic drop GIF by Kehlani

you can't mic drop yourself on an opinion and not facts 

giphy.gif

he should have done smaller venues especially when his new stuff isn't doing well, or like someone said, not tour at all and focus on other types of promo

if i wanted to see a homeless (looking) guy dance, I'd drive to downtown for free

On 2/29/2020 at 3:13 PM, SonOfSun said:

I mean "Yummy" is such a bad song. It's uninspired, generic, dated, and immature. His attitude is not the best, his ego is huge, and he looks more and more like a crack-head.

There's a lot of new artists in the music industry who are very thirsty, the competition is there, and he could evolve musically and visually like The Weeknd is trying to do, but instead he chooses to do the minimum.

So the flop is no surprise. :bedtime:

hmmm a former teen pop star looking disheveled and miserable...sounds so familiar...

I called this from the day he announced the tour. You can’t just be gone for 4-5 years and expect to do those kind of shows right away, especially with disappointing music. All of his previous fangirls have grown up now, he’s not the current teen heartthrob anymore, and his new music is lackluster. His live promo performances were mediocre too. It was all unrealistic from the start and shows he still has too big of an ego.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block