UO Britney Jean Vinyl

godneyjspears

UO Britney Jean Vinyl  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a before and after in my history as a Britney fan, and that's not being able to buy her music on vinyl when each album was released (BECAUSE #POOR), and I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for that.

So would I get BJ? Yes, and in all formats, two copies of each thankyouverymuch.

22 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Why are you laughing? I know she didn't actually write on the songs. Like, I'm not stupid. But she is credited as a co-writer and that's that. :foh:

i never say you are stupid baby chill out :hugs:, im laughing about the fact that they tried to sell us the most personal record in britney history with all the songs co-written by her, and in the end she didn't even sung the full songs, and producers demos just let us know that she didn't write a thing :outwithit:

which makes me think about how awkward she looked promoting BJ, and makes me sad, cuz we didnt see how careless was about her career and all the freebritney stuff, maybe she just wanted to rest but they want her to get more money out one way or another :( or will.im.not just sucks :well:

anyway, i wasn't laughing about u babe, and yes i will definitely buy BJ vinyl, cuz i have all the colored collection, and i know is a cringe worthy era and all the production fiasco,but for me it is an awesome era with cute memories like how she awesome looked in work ***** video, how hyped we where about perfume video with her and the gun in the shooting leaked pics, how hyped we where about the POM residency, how much we hated the wigs on POM, and let's not forget the desert perfomance thread! all of that memories in one awesome vinyl, of course i will get it! (im not being sarcastic, i really apreciate that era and memories with friends in the forum):tiffanycries:

10 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

It’s possible. 

Michael Jackson fans sued Sony for trying to pass off fake songs as his voice.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/07/01/sony-music-tricked-michael

OMG yeah! the dude that sings those tracks is Jason Malachi and he sounds nothing like Michael :lessons: forced vibrato, annoying falsetto etc... i don't even know wtf they were thinking when they let that dude recording those tracks :gloria:

7 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

OMG yeah! the dude that sings those tracks is Jason Malachi and he sounds nothing like Michael :lessons: forced vibrato, annoying falsetto etc... i don't even know wtf they were thinking when they let that dude recording those tracks :gloria:

The same thing they thought when they gave us Bologna Jam. 

That we’re stupid and won’t notice the difference. 

6 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

The same thing they thought when they gave us Bologna Jam. 

That we’re stupid and won’t notice the difference. 

Bologna Jam :tifflmao::dead:

You're right though, they probably think we're stupid or something, the first time i listened to Work ***** i thought they uploaded the demo on her VEVO channel :gloria: i was like wait, is this Britney? :thinkney:

Archived