UO Britney Jean Vinyl

godneyjspears

UO Britney Jean Vinyl  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I mean the boycott is pointless since they will make money no matter what. They still have the fragrance line that will debut yet another fantasy flunker. Good luck telling the beauty community to stop buying her perfumes so sure I’ll get it to add to my collection. Besides BJ is a testament to the Cship so that’s an artifact worth preserving for future generations as those darks times in Britney history. 

That doesn’t mean I won’t be doing my duty and promoting the freebritney movement :orly:

I don't have the necessary equipment and I haven't bought any of the vinyls anyway, so I won't be getting this one either, but they'll definitely release one. Also, when Halsey's Manic was released on vinyl, 3 songs were cut. Someone on Reddit told me that it's probably because a vinyl can't hold 16 tracks (that's how many the CD / digital versions have). So... here's to hoping that they release BJ with the deluxe bonus tracks and have to cut "Body Ache", "It Should Be Easy" and "Chillin' With You". :bwink:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Ngl It will be iconic if they decide to keep hold on TITE and keep it spelled wrong on the track list lol

Was it corrected? I always assumed they just kept it in, cuz they usually don’t give a ****.

It's not gonna be affected by the boycott. We just had Femme Fatale released and it was still a hit. ☺ Also, i don't think her team is benefitting off of the UO vinyl releases. If anything, it's UO and the label that gets paids. Aren't artists paid upfront upon signing a record deal? But I guess since Britney is a co-writer in all of 14 tracks on Britney Jean, then I guess she'll get some royalties (that will ultimately go through her conservatorship). Regardless, I think fans shouldn't boycott these releases and maybe some who say they are boycotting, are secretly buying anyway because who would want to miss out on these things. And those who are true with the boycott thing, well, BLESS. :cutebrit:

@puppylo16 it was corrected on later pressings 💋

On 2/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, OriginalRoxxy said:

It's not gonna be affected by the boycott. We just had Femme Fatale released and it was still a hit. ☺ Also, i don't think her team is benefitting off of the UO vinyl releases. If anything, it's UO and the label that gets paids. Aren't artists paid upfront upon signing a record deal? But I guess since Britney is a co-writer in all of 14 tracks on Britney Jean, then I guess she'll get some royalties (that will ultimately go through her conservatorship). Regardless, I think fans shouldn't boycott these releases and maybe some who say they are boycotting, are secretly buying anyway because who would want to miss out on these things. And those who are true with the boycott thing, well, BLESS. :cutebrit:

@puppylo16 it was corrected on later pressings 💋

:shadelaugh:

10 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Why are you laughing? I know she didn't actually write on the songs. Like, I'm not stupid. But she is credited as a co-writer and that's that. :foh:

I’m dumb but does she definitely get royalties from being a co-writer if she’s listed as one on those songs (despite the fact she didn’t actually write on them)

5 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

I’m dumb but does she definitely get royalties from being a co-writer if she’s listed as one on those songs (despite the fact she didn’t actually write on them)

That we do not know. But i think they wouldn't have her name credited just cause its a good look. They already went there and faked it, anyway. It's kind of like Beyoncé, right. Like, we know she asks for writing credit from songwriters and i don't think she does that just cause it'll look cool on the album booklet.

Archived