Emoticons: out with the old, in with the new

• Leader
1 hour ago, Nickey said:

Well I'm here since like 2013 so that's quite an experience. Well, let me post those that I don't use/like. So you can just get rid of them:

:cardi::checkit::raven::wow::imdying::heresthetea::snarky::gerlwat::byebye::ririshade1::qtbrit::britoverit::brit2016::cuteneylaugh::sippinga::roflney::eeek::bichpls::ban::dead::bpout::excuseu::nyschool::bey::hahayea::wooney::yeahhh::tomh::prettyney::messbye::bbmaney::howiroll::comingthru::queenriri::nicki2::milkney::flawlessbye::yasqueen::canthandleit::indulge::toocute::overit::useeinthis::unbothered::holduplisten::smug::sneer::NYcackle::nobitch::leaving::onpoint::toodles:

You know, a lot of them are cool (or cute like Britney ones) but some do not express much or have many other similar (better) alternatives, or are just too small to see, like it's better to post a normal gif from somewhere else.

Please do not delete Orangu/Mariahgu, or this lady: :explainlol:

Orangu is iconic - never going anywhere. I love a lot on the list you posted ugh this is too hard. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Orangu is iconic - never going anywhere. I love a lot on the list you posted ugh this is too hard. 

As a person who gets dramatic when making every single choice in my life, I feel you :calculating:

But changes are changes, good luck on making them. We're here if you need us for help :kisses:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Nickey said:

But changes are changes, good luck on making them. We're here if you need us for help :kisses:

I'm about to start a new job next week, it feels so weird :crying1:

I've been at my current job for almost 4 years now, but things are getting worse each time so I have no choice but to go somewhere else. But I'll be by myself on the new job, without any team or someone else to share the responsibility lol and my boss only speaks English, which is another thing that scares me :wontcry: 

I can write down essays here in the forums and such, and even though I don't have perfect grammar, at least people can understand me (or so I think :p ) but when it comes to actually speaking, I just can't :otears: And when they talk to me it's like :calculating:  I don't know what happens in real life, because I can watch series in English without subtitles and the interviews and stuff, but in person I'm like this :plzexplain: trying to decipher what they say. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm about to start a new job next week, it feels so weird :crying1:

I've been at my current job for almost 4 years now, but things are getting worse each time so I have no choice but to go somewhere else. But I'll be by myself on the new job, without any team or someone else to share the responsibility lol and my boss only speaks English, which is another thing that scares me :wontcry: 

I can write down essays here in the forums and such, and even though I don't have perfect grammar, at least people can understand me (or so I think :p ) but when it comes to actually speaking, I just can't :otears: And when they talk to me it's like :calculating:  I don't know what happens in real life, because I can watch series in English without subtitles and the interviews and stuff, but in person I'm like this :plzexplain: trying to decipher what they say. 

Aww I feel you, life is hard. Sometimes I wish I was 18 all the time just after graduating, no responsibilities, no work no school... But it's impossible. 

Try not to worry much, it's the worst, it holds you back a lot. I did that and got serious problems and depression. 

6 hours ago, Nickey said:

Aww I feel you, life is hard. Sometimes I wish I was 18 all the time just after graduating, no responsibilities, no work no school... But it's impossible. 

Try not to worry much, it's the worst, it holds you back a lot. I did that and got serious problems and depression. 

I try not to worry, but I'm definitely struggling with finding a motivation to just go on and deal with whatever challenges are next.

When I first started on my previous job, the motivation behind was to save enough money to go see Britney in Vegas lol But now I don't have that, except that I simply cannot stay in that job because it gets worse every day. But the new job looks more scary than exciting. At least they're paying me more :divaney:

• Like 1
On 2/5/2020 at 5:52 AM, PokemonSpears said:

So I first thought of putting the emotes I use the most, but they're a lot, so I'll vote for the ones I don't care if they go:

Several of the Britney ones you put here are iconic though. :rlynow:

And the non-Britney ones below are iconic:

:scalped::mjpopcorn::xcuseme::queenie::letitburn::reductive:

I see many members using them.

The ones that can definitely be deleted:

:mattafact::indulge::lowkeyno::iwin::imok::magicjohnson::NYcackle::eeek::cardi::mae::rupaulslap::inbed:

I see that the last 3 ones are new, but sorry, I do not like them. :gimmemoar:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block