Can someone update me?

Urbanney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

ihave.jpg

Also sis that's your computer with the xvideo fav icon problem :yelping: The self-expose.

Fair enough. And no, I use private window for that. The old forums are the only site showing this logo. Even the new Exhale has a different icon lol.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-26-at-4-37-28-PM.png

I don't think it's the literal copied icon, but it looks very similar.

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I got the impression this forum was closed, didn’t know this whole time people were still posting here

I came back recently on the court date to lurk and have checked a few times since. I’m not sure what’s happening with the second forum but hopefully he leaves it in the trash 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I came back recently on the court date to lurk and have checked a few times since. I’m not sure what’s happening with the second forum but hopefully he leaves it in the trash 

The second one was trash and pretty much old exhalers, not to mention Britney not getting the VIP treatment. Glad he open this one back up, the whiteness was blinding me like Randee’s photos.

21 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

You're literally in the Britney forum right now :hiii: One of them anyway :deadbanana:

Touché lol... But what I meant is that I can't get into all the topics of the Britney forum exclusively, I can only see the most recent ones and mixed with the other Breatheavy news :disappointed:

Archived