don't drag me...Masked Singer

iamsodramatic

Okay don't drag me...it's Thanksgiving weekend and I am thirsty for news :wendycry:

I was watching JLs instgram story about how everyone thought the lady bug on the masked singer was her. Can you imagine if one day Brit was just casually watching the show and thought :OMGney: I should go on this show. I feel like she would easily be recognized but maybe she would showcase her vocal abilities. I would be shook. What do you think she would dress up as? I picture either a Rose or a butterfly. :badgirl:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m still struggling to get past the entirely bizarre concept of that show. And it did surprisingly well in my country, even with Lilo as a judge :wow:

But you’re right about two things: absolutely agree that Brit would dress as a butterfly or a rose, and also that her voice is far too recognisable for that kind of show. 

Tbh I hope Britney never does reality TV (again). She doesn’t need to, and I’d rather the effort put into a tell all doco about her beyond interesting life (this will never happen but I’m still holding on to hope). 

Everyone would totally recognize her voice, but then again, so many people try to impersonate her that people might think it's someone else for a minute. If she used her natural voice and not the baby voice it's possible she could pull it off. Show is a little weird but interesting.  I would love to see her doing anything to be honest as I'm sure a lot of people miss her too:mhm:

1 hour ago, JeNny_C said:

Everyone would totally recognize her voice, but then again, so many people try to impersonate her that people might think it's someone else for a minute. If she used her natural voice and not the baby voice it's possible she could pull it off. Show is a little weird but interesting.  I would love to see her doing anything to be honest as I'm sure a lot of people miss her too:mhm:

Unless she used her deep voice register opposed to her Famous Britney voice :p 

• Super Mods

Honestly I can’t imagine her on a show like that or any show. She doesn’t have the strongest voice even with her natural register. I rather she do a cameo on a tv show or appear on a special. No matter what people will criticize her voice, no use for her to be there

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Honestly I can’t imagine her on a show like that or any show. She doesn’t have the strongest voice even with her natural register. I rather she do a cameo on a tv show or appear on a special. No matter what people will criticize her voice, no use for her to be there

Tori Spelling sang on that show. Effin Tori Spelling!  They use autotune for their voices, so Britney would not have a problem singing there

But she's too famous for that, this show is for C-List and forgotten celebs, it's more like for KFed of Jamie Lynn!

Reality TV is over, it was great in the '00s but all this **** needs be put to rest; Britney stay away from it!

12 hours ago, Roger said:

Tori Spelling sang on that show. Effin Tori Spelling! 

Tori Spelling is an actress though, she didn't make her career by singing. It'd be sad if Britney's one of the first ones to go because of bad vocals since it seems she doesn't train hard for it

I still think she should do it for the experience, I'm sure she'd love to do something where people wouldn't recognize her 

Archived