Who do you despise more?

Who do you despise more?  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Not this thread making a comeback :cackling:

I think it makes sense now after the trustee news, Jamie rehiring Andrew, Lous meltdown on Instagram and Bryans interview :chrissy:

2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

Jamie is the worst for me. How can you be such a **** to your wife since the beginning of ur marriage? it’s not just about the current situation, he’s been a bad person his whole life.

Exactly and hes doing this now to his daughter, a daughter who made his life better and helped with the bills since she was a child! And since she became famous/rich she helped him even with his "career" (hello Nyla). Is this how he gives back to his daughter that he was never a good father to and has been really providing for all her family since she was 16/17? Shes his blood but he seems more interested in hanging out with the people who helped him to put her in this situation to begin with, maybe to feel important or superior to her idk. The situation with Preston also sums up a lot. The cship was used against her saying itd help her to have more time with the boys and since late 2018 she had her time with them reduced? What did he do? Abused Preston the following year. If the boy has an attitude, whatever, whose fault is that? His own!! The boys live with Kfed and Britney never had the chance to fight for their custody again. If she got free from the cship back in 2009/2010 she could have fight for them and maybe now they could be living with her, at least 50/50. But no, bc they were never interested in helping her with that, they just used the kids against her to make her work or obey, whatever, like she wrote on that letter a decade ago. 

• 6 months later...

I think Loucifer is worst of them all because she's (allegedly) been involved in conservatorships and mishandling of money before and there's no way in my eyes she wasn't the one who introduced the whole idea of a CONservatorship to Jamie. For me, she started the majority of all of this and I don't like that now she's resigned a lot of fans seemed to have forgot about her. I hate Jamie but he's the only bad guy in some fans and nearly all of the GP's eyes and like we need Lou to pay too!! :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Do u not think he should be on the poll? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

oh no!!! i thought he was NOT on the poll. i meant to say that he should be added.

35 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I think Loucifer is worst of them all because she's (allegedly) been involved in conservatorships and mishandling of money before and there's no way in my eyes she wasn't the one who introduced the whole idea of a CONservatorship to Jamie. For me, she started the majority of all of this and I don't like that now she's resigned a lot of fans seemed to have forgot about her. I hate Jamie but he's the only bad guy in some fans and nearly all of the GP's eyes and like we need Lou to pay too!! :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

voted for LOU tho' since the reality of the situation is that most of these people are a victim of a bigger world they were not ready to face; all except for lou, who allegedly knew what she was doing and had evil intentions with it; as we've seen she's allegedly tried to do the same thing with other celebrities.

britney was young and married kevin for the wrong reasons; he accepted as he was a dancer and saw an opportunity; he was also young. - dont see much blame here, both young and foolish.

same for britney's mom and dad, i guess they're country and didn't know much of life; didnt know how much fame would affect their daughter but saw an opportunity to have her dreams come true and make a living at the same time. now, maybe the conservatorship was ok for 1 year to "save her" but the error was letting it go on for so long. but then again the error was to have a 17 year old launch to stardom the way she did. and so on.

these are all series of unfortunate events. and i will get a lot of backlash for this but i think a lot of the things that happened to Britney spears were well intentioned in the beginning; the error of all of them is to not change their ways / retract when you notice that something is wrong: for example the conservatorship should've ended after circus. kevin shouldn't be relying on his ex wife's money to not work and milking her. he should've given her the kids after circus too. maybe britney needed to run from hollywood after all that happened. and etc you get the point.

but my belief remains, off all involved lou was allegedly the only one who had premeditated how to take control of Britney Spear's money the rest are a little less to blame, but still guilty, dont get me wrong.

Lou Taylor she made Britneys life and passion toxic and introduced the c-ship idea. She lit Jamie up helped him get control of Britney. All of them would have Been naturally dealt with in life if it wasent for the c-ship protecting their coin and position in her life. When Britney had free will she made it clear where they stood. 

On 10/14/2019 at 4:23 AM, Bundy said:

Some people feel she pushed Britney to be famous and she let the cship go on for 12 years before making a real move. Im not pointing fingers and I dont hate her tho, just stating what I read. Thats why I added her bc I know some people dont like her. 

I don’t blame Lynne for taking Britney to auditons if Britney really was going around singing and dancing all the time and asking to perform. 

But I don’t understand why she didn’t speak up in court when Jamie was first getting control. Given his past behavior— the alcoholism, bankruptcy, angry outbursts— he was never the right person to be guiding Britney through a horrible time or to be taking control of her money and business decisions. That seems SO obvious. 

But maybe she was just overwhelmed with one pregnant teen daughter and another in the hospital. 

Anyways I def wouldn’t pick Lynne. I think it seems like Lou and Jamie are responsible for taking away all her rights permanently so I would go with those two. 

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t blame Lynne for taking Britney to auditons if Britney really was going around singing and dancing all the time and asking to perform. 

But I don’t understand why she didn’t speak up in court when Jamie was first getting control. Given his past behavior— the alcoholism, bankruptcy, angry outbursts— he was never the right person to be guiding Britney through a horrible time or to be taking control of her money and business decisions. That seems SO obvious. 

But maybe she was just overwhelmed with one pregnant teen daughter and another in the hospital. 

Anyways I def wouldn’t pick Lynne. I think it seems like Lou and Jamie are responsible for taking away all her rights permanently so I would go with those two. 

Lynne wanted to be a star (she talked a few times that she sings and plays the piano too) and didn't have the courage to try, she pushed Britney. Even that talent agent on the doc said that Lynne would do whatever it took for the family's sake to make Britney a star, she was def a stage mom. 

Jamie can be even worse, but Lynne enabled much of his **** towards Britney all these years, that's not make her a good mother either, at least not to Britney anyway. The fact she called the cship an impossible dream on her book says it all!! She talked on the book how abusive Jamie was and that he never had a good relationship with Britney, but she thought it was going to be a good idea allowing Jamie to strip Britney off her rights and freedom? She agreed with him and saw him planning the cship for weeks with Lou, like she says on her book, even mentioning God and praying about that. She did nothing to stop him like Lindsays dad did to stop Lou, Larry and her mom from putting Lindsay under one too. She said hed be tougher and Britney needed that, then she praised him as a conservator. For 11 years she sat back and did nothing, hanging out with him and getting money from the cship (including 90k for her house reform). She follows Lou on instagram, she still hangs out with Jamie and always seemed more worried about her gfs and babysitting Junos kids. She only started doing smt after the FreeBritney movement in 2019, but didnt do anything yet that really made a change on Britneys case. I mean, she hopes Britney sees brighter days? What about doing smt to actually stop this circus for once and for all? She was so quick to defend JL once the fans started shading her on her Instagram but she doesn't say anything to defend Britney publicly while media and people were mocking her Instagram for months and month, calling her crazy, unhinged, u name it? How about saying "people are so cruel to Britney, she's not crazy, I support her freedom and stop talking about what u don't know?". How about saying to Britney to stop recording these videos that aren't helping her since her own dad already tried to use her Instagram against her on court? But she was so quick to defend herself when Columbus Short called her racist. She blocked people who were pointing out that she defends JL but doesn't defend Britney who can't even speak. 

I mean, I simply cant understand why Lynne would be ok with her so "unfit" and "unstable" daughter living isolated far away from her family and working non stop? All these years she was always with Juno or her gfs. 

Remember she was on a Bryans gf insta story that she seemed quite pissed off with us? 

Tbh I dont think she wants Britney to suffer, but I dont think Britney is her priority either. I dont think shes losing sleep over Britneys situation. Maybe she agrees Jamie should get out (afterall all Britneys family mooch off her so they would love for her to resume her career), but I dont think shes against the cship. Lynne cares a lot about her image and in 2008 she was trying to play the victim about Britneys situation and Juno getting pregnant. 

I dont know why fans always make excuses for all these things tbh. They all have been complicit to the cship since day one, the problem doesnt end with Jamie! Lynne has always been a stage mom! She neglected Britney since she was 15 and when Britney started having problems, she was too busy with Junos career and then she sided with Kevin forcing Britney to go to rehab what made Britney to be stranged from her for months! She even said ironically in 2007 that she was praying for Lynne bc she needed help! They all set Britney up bc she was pushing them away, they wanted to control her again. I wouldnt be surprised If Britney was also cutting their money and we all know this is all those hillbillies care about. Why didn't she move to LA to help Britney when she was divorcing? Why didn't she try to make Britney do therapy instead of siding with Jamie (who was trashing her to the media) and Kevin (that was trying to take the kids away from her, even refusing to allow Britney to see the kids) to force her to go to rehab when she knew Britney had post partum depression? Why did she take calls from a man she said it was Sam Lutfi saying someone planted ***** in Britney's home (that maybe was connected to Kevin) and still was seen hanging out with Lufti afterwards? Not to mention she still sided with Kevin about the whole rehab and kids thing when Kevin baked ********* himself. 

Basically Lynne forced Jamie into Britney's life all Britney's life. Britney grew up in an abusive environment bc Lynne didn't have the guts to leave him and then when Britney at 25 finally pushed them away (while Jamie was trashing her on the media btw) bc she had enough with them, she again agreed to force Jamie into her life again planning a cship with Jamie and allowing him to go and try to take Britney's rights. She wrote on her book basically that Jamie ****ed up her relationships with men bc he couldn't solve his with Britney and then she agreed that he'd **** her life completely with a ******* cship. Just think that 1/3 of Britney's life she has been in this mess while Britney always provided and supported her family and has worked since she was a child. Britney had 6 years of being independent thanks to Lynne too.

These are just a few things why some of us are skeptical with her no matter if she's trying to know about Britney's finances now.

Lou because she literally brainwashed every single one of them, except Sam.

I truly think Larry was a good manager to Britney for her first four albums.  He really seemed to care about her and she seemed to actually care about him too.  The shift in the way Britney was allowed to speak openly and freely and make her own career decisions was all due to the conservatorship and I bet that even pissed Larry off and led to him becoming a ****ty manager.  He was basically managing an artist who already had a team of managers (the conservatorship team) putting everything together.  So like...what even was his job?  I hope that if she gets out of this, or even gets her wish of having Jamie removed and truly wants to get back to her career...that she gets a completely different team.  She needs a fresh start and not to be around people who are probably memories of terrible times.

22 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Lou because she literally brainwashed every single one of them, except Sam.

I truly think Larry was a good manager to Britney for her first four albums.  He really seemed to care about her and she seemed to actually care about him too.  The shift in the way Britney was allowed to speak openly and freely and make her own career decisions was all due to the conservatorship and I bet that even pissed Larry off and led to him becoming a ****ty manager.  He was basically managing an artist who already had a team of managers (the conservatorship team) putting everything together.  So like...what even was his job?  I hope that if she gets out of this, or even gets her wish of having Jamie removed and truly wants to get back to her career...that she gets a completely different team.  She needs a fresh start and not to be around people who are probably memories of terrible times.

I agree with everything you said, except I go back and forth as to whether Jamie or Lou is worse. Lou is obviously an evil person and if she has any redeeming characteristics, she certainly hasn't made any effort to reveal them. On the other hand, Jamie is Britney's FATHER, her own flesh and blood. He's supposed to be a parent and protect Britney at all costs. It's one thing to get caught up in The Hollywood machine, but at a certain point he had to know that the post-con vultures like Lou were just as bad as the ones from who he allegedly "saved" Britney by establishing the conservatorship and taking out restraining orders to keep them away. The only difference is that the pre-conship vultures were of no use to Jamie or his coin, while it didn't seem to take much for Lou and her associated minions to harm Britney under Jamie's watch as long as the money kept rolling in. 

As for Larry, I do think he was a good manager at first seeing as how Britney's career skyrocketed so quickly and Larry was an actual family friend rather than just some rando. They did seem to have a good relationship but it seemed like once the vultures started surrounding Britney, he was probably in over his head. Don't get me wrong, I think he had plenty of opportunities to step up on Britney's behalf seeing as how he's known her for so long and developed a wealth of knowledge and credibility within the industry, but he's definitely lower on the list of horrible people than Loucifer and Jamie (I still need to find a catchy nickname for him that hits hard like Loucifer :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:)

Archived