Who do you despise more?

Who do you despise more?  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Why isn't Sam an option?? He's worse than the others. He's totally playing with her heart for his own shot at fame. There's nothing worse than deceiving someone who has fallen hard for you. 

My options were basically people who affect her life directly today with cship (even someone like JL who seems to support her father or Lou more) or child support/custody battle. Things that probably make her miserable (not having much freedom/not seeing her kids so much)

I dont care about Sam tbh but whats worse than making your own daughter to go to a facility against her will, abuse her and her kid? Taking away her freedom for so long? I wont even mention the money. Anyway, ill add Sam.

All of them except Sam and Lynne. 

Im choosing to keep an open mind about Sam... until he does something to sway my opinion.

Lynne has had some questionable behaviour in the past but ultimately I think she cares for Brit and is probably the most trustworthy person currently in her network.

1 hour ago, indyRS said:

Damn, you must hate a lot of people that have no impact over you ..

Also, why isn't her paparazzi bf on here?

This is about all cship/custody drama weve been hearing all this year. Constantly people complain about people in her life with all the things people keep discovering about her team and some family members. So I thought maybe would be interesting to ser who people thought it was worse among all of them.

Bc Adnan has nothing to do with Britney anymore? He could have been a sh!tty bf like JT was a sh!tty ex, but I only put people who still have an impact in her life in some way.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Lol all of them but particularly Lynne, TBH.  She shoulda made Britney wait until she was 21 b4 she let her *** it up. 

Not her mama's job :yeahsure:, don't be weird

The Louisiana Age of Consent is 17 years old. 

Jamie '' Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania colankle "' Spears :tiffcackle: wanna see it tbh, :deadbanana:clearly Jamie is fishing

I don't despise any of them :well:but also I don't understand really what are they doing :madonna:

LT because she had the opportunity to address the fans in a statement to explain or deny allegations people have made online and she has reacted  negatively instead.

Most others under her seem like minions in the equation.

After a media outlet then publishes an award (that’s never been mentioned before) during a year of negative behaviour from supposed employees and fans alike. Snuck into the article (quite poor journalism tbh) about ‘disruptor technology’ To unsettle fans..... yeah ok you sound lovely. 

Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor are the WORST in my eyes.

Jamie Lynn has also really disappointed me. I thought she would have her sisters back, but clearly Lou Taylor is someone she would rather be friends and associate with.

Not sure why Lynne is here. Lynne has always been great to the fans, and is now fighting for Britney's freedom apparently. She's also the parent that Britney was always the closest with and loved. They wrote two books together, too.

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor are the WORST in my eyes.

Jamie Lynn has also really disappointed me. I thought she would have her sisters back, but clearly Lou Taylor is someone she would rather be friends and associate with.

Not sure why Lynne is here. Lynne has always been great to the fans, and is now fighting for Britney's freedom apparently. She's also the parent that Britney was always the closest with and loved. They wrote two books together, too.

Some people feel she pushed Britney to be famous and she let the cship go on for 12 years before making a real move. Im not pointing fingers and I dont hate her tho, just stating what I read. Thats why I added her bc I know some people dont like her. 

Archived