Is it possible Jamie relapsed and that's what started all of this?

It's Lucky Bitch

Maybe jamie has relapsed. Whether he had the medical issue before or after he relapsed is unclear, but it would make sense she wanted to "be there for him the way he was for her". Maybe he is unfit to be in charge of her because of all this and maybe that's why he had the altercation with his grandchild... he was on a bender. He could be in or going to treatment. 

Maybe he still wants to be in charge of the financial part because his personally appointed accountant handles everything and it's working for everyone. Maybe britney and or the family asked for that and he agreed before the incident or after to try to keep the peace.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk but let's be real, he has a restaining order of 3 YEARS against her kids, his grandsons!! can you imagine? i mean, who doesn't have arguments with family members? but to get to the point of getting a restaining order then it must be pretty serious!! maybe sean and jayden are fed up of jamie's ways and they orchestated this to help their mother get out of this situation, or maybe **** got real and they don't wanna se their grandfather anymore and it just happens to be a way for britney to demand freedom or at least getting her father removed. idk, this family is so strange. i can't believe he does have a restaining order, it's pretty crazy knowing he's the conservator. plus the rumors of britney being forced into the facility. this needs to end, i hope the investigation clears it al soon.

There's no telling. All I know is it takes strength to break down a door. Some people that get drunk probably can't even walk properly.  Others that get drunk it's like they turn into the Incredible Hulk. I don't know what went on behind the scenes...my gut feeling is that Sean is a teenager now and I know I wasn't in the best of moods when I was that age. He probably made an in general smart *** remark* and that basically lit the match.  

*Could've been something like being told to take out the garbage and he shoots back with a "Do it yourself." 

Hopefully the restraining order stays in place if neither kid is comfortable around their grandfather for whatever reason. Whether he's just an ******* in general or if he's a drunk Hulk. 

The lie about wanting to be there for him would make sense, if they at least lived together (or you know, if she wasn't sent to a mental facility just a few days after that post).

Jamie was seen at the wedding in March and he looked better than ever. Then we saw him driving that jeep, so I don't even think he was that ill. Relapsing into alcohol is always possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's naturally aggressive (didn't he punch Sam Lutfi?), especially under all the stress this whole situation about the hearing (and the doctor passing away the day before the incident) must be putting on him. 

I think it's very important to remember Andrew Wallet's sudden resignation. Something really bad was happening since the beginning of the year, but we will never know for sure. 

19 hours ago, It's Lucky ***** said:

Maybe jamie has relapsed. Whether he had the medical issue before or after he relapsed is unclear, but it would make sense she wanted to "be there for him the way he was for her". Maybe he is unfit to be in charge of her because of all this and maybe that's why he had the altercation with his grandchild... he was on a bender. He could be in or going to treatment. 

Maybe he still wants to be in charge of the financial part because his personally appointed accountant handles everything and it's working for everyone. Maybe britney and or the family asked for that and he agreed before the incident or after to try to keep the peace.

next time try to quote Britney not Lou :imok:

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wonder what the boys think about her situation.  :xfactorlook:

I wondered the same but it seems they are living a pretty normal life. When people were trashing someone on Twitter some days ago bc he/she followed the boys on Instagram and one of them saw a free britney story, i wont lie that I got curious to see if they had anything Britney related on their accounts. I dont follow them, never left a comment, liked or did anything bc I dont think its right to drag them into this mess, but I was curious and then some days ago on lipstickalley I read that in the USA many states allow kids from 14-16 to choose who they want to live with. People were saying SP is already 14 then likely he is the one who wants to spend more time with his dad. Idk jackshit about american laws but I wondered if this could be true and I thought about Britney right away, how that would make her feel.

So reading that I got more curious wanting to see if there was something about Britney there but there isnt, they dont even follow her account or Jamie Lynn's, but i noticed SP was following his dad and stepmom (JJ isnt tho) so it got me thinking if he doesnt follow Britney bc he knows she doesnt post or If sadly he is embarassed by her. I just hope they arent embarassed by her. I know we dont know Britney and its not our family, but she went thru so much crap and she loves them so much. I just want her to be happy and I know the boys mean the most to her. I remembered SP wants to be a DJ like Kfed and it got me thinking.

Anyway, it seems like they are doing fine, I noticed Jayden posts a lot of funny videos and seems very happy doing pranks and being a boy. There is one from days ago that it looked like it was filmed at Britneys home. And Sp seems to have a lot of friends. 

Again, i didnt harass them, im not posting anything from them here, i didnt talk to them, nothing, I just looked their accounts out of curiosity and left but i noticed that many Britneys fans keep commenting there as if they are their nephews and I think is weird. They should leave those boys alone. Its clear they are very lowkey and arent reminding anyone who their mother is. 

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

He's probably always been an abusive drunk. Her confidence is gone, thats a sign of some sort of emotional or physical abuse. Then there was that twitter account that said that he goes nuts every December and puts Britney into a mental hospital right before Christmas. Disgusting, piece of garbage.

What?!? What account. I never heard that 

Archived