Skinny Jeans! Britney posts new video working out

Nowgettoworkbitch

She got botox re-done, she no longer has forehead wrinkles.

and this time she asked for a botox eyebrow lift. so obvious:britoverit:

oh and the fillers are back y'all. cheeks and mouth. she's back to the crooked duck lips.:demi:

im happy for her smooth forehead, but as some of you mentioned, her skin is pretty damaged.

i'd wish she would treat her skin right, re-energize it, moisturize it... protect it... and wipe off that months old raccoon eye shadow.:bthink:

apart from that, that was a cool awesome video, like...

like, a totally normal acting human video, am I right? Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Are we sure she got botox and fillers? I cant really see a difference in her recent posts, also, we've had candids every few days and shes had no bruising or bumps

you don't always get bruised with injections. besides, some doctors use high-end lamps that allow them to see all your nerves and veins under the skin to avoid bruising. botox bumps only last a couple of hours and you'd be very innocent to think "Britney" is uploading her every move to Instagram, real-time. lol Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

4 hours ago, rik said:

ok i'm sorry to say this but u are all gays

i highly doubt she got an eyebrow lift. it looks like she got them tinted brown/had the tails shaved so she could arch them upwards (thus why you can see them a little more prominently above her sunglasses) 

i'm a girl and last time i checked, not gay. and btw - prejudiced much?!:gerlwat:

and she obviously had botox re-injected. just compare recent weeks-old videos of her gesturing... and then this one. her forehead wrinkles are gone. and her brows are arched and higher. it's not surgery, it's just a botox technique.

3 hours ago, Hestia said:

you don't always get bruised with injections. besides, some doctors use high-end lamps that allow them to see all your nerves and veins under the skin to avoid bruising. botox bumps only last a couple of hours and you'd be very innocent to think "Britney" is uploading her every move to Instagram, real-time. lol Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

i'm a girl and last time i checked, not gay. and btw - prejudiced much?!:gerlwat:

and she obviously had botox re-injected. just compare recent weeks-old videos of her gesturing... and then this one. her forehead wrinkles are gone. and her brows are arched and higher. it's not surgery, it's just a botox technique.

I didn't know that was an actual technique (thank you for that!) but we literally  just had candids of her walking around LA after her holiday and she didn't look any different! That being said, looking at her older post, there is less movement, but I do hope she hasn't got her lips done. I did appreciate how good she looked without it, but its her body! and its only a bit of botox! 

On 9/17/2019 at 3:46 AM, Hannah said:

She should start a lifestyle site/magazine if she ever gets out of the c-ship. Since she is passionate about fitness it would be a great chance for her to do something that is her own baby project after being "controlled" for a decade

I want a yoga dvd :janet:

Archived