Should Britney have taken a public poll before getting her last nose job?

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

No, duh. It's her body, she's allowed to do whatever she pleases with her body. It's not our business. :lessons:

LITERALLY THIS. I wanted to say the same thing!

So, @SkinnyAsANeedle, you first make a thread about how we're garbage fans because we're constantly dissecting everything about her and we're never satisfied, yet every thread and post of yours since then that I can think of had at least a single sentence talking about some detail in her appearance that looks bad or how she used to be so much prettier. :rlynow:

11 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

so the same person who posted this (^^^), also keeps making ridiculous troll "expressions" such as this one.. kk, good to know.. :NYcackle:

giphy.gif

They're just not as good at it as WhatYouNeed and others. :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

That cannot be the same girl!  Omg... are we sure some trans girl didn't just pay her to become the new AubreyODay and the real Aubrey went away?  The fuh???

unfortunately it is :( 

2005woman-girl-female-blonde-person-people-human-19.jpeg

2007 article-1357998-0D3DCCFA000005DC-111_233

2008 woman-girl-female-blonde-person-people-human-20.jpeg

2011 3d6c381857399783c369154c11a112f2.jpg

2015 aubrey-o-day-at-us-weekly-celebrates-new-york-fashion-week-09-14-2015_1.jpg

2017 Eyebrow-Doctor-20170424-Aubrey-ODay-Instagram-Map.jpg?w=600

Now 8C156BE2-FED3-4E8A-BFC2-87861AEC371E.jpeg?fit=1999,1740

This is a serious topic, so I will ignore the personal attacks by some here that like to narrate my life. I have every right to make expressions and to ask questions, and you are the one to interpret it negatively and however you like. You make topics that downright insult Britney, but I'm asking if some thought should have been put into her cosmetic surgery. The Warden, Papa Spears, does not allow Britney to do plastic surgery without permission. I am wondering about TAKING A POLL. The Warden could have asked it internally, externally, however he likes.

THE POINT REMAINS that Britney cannot have elective surgery without his permission. I am asking why he allowed her to do it. Continue to attack me though, I don't mind being a hot topic around here. :heresthetea:

16 hours ago, Scrappy said:

No. I think she was just in a vulnerable place, on meds that bloat, and she did something drastic that unfortunately can’t be reversed. A lesson to all not to mess with your face.

Exactly. Really wish she didn't because her nose was perfect. A very Britney Spears nose---I mean that in the best way possible. No one ever talked bad about her nose because how perfect it was. : ( Oh well

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

This is a serious topic, so I will ignore the personal attacks by some here that like to narrate my life. I have every right to make expressions and to ask questions, and you are the one to interpret it negatively and however you like. You make topics that downright insult Britney, but I'm asking if some thought should have been put into her cosmetic surgery. The Warden, Papa Spears, does not allow Britney to do plastic surgery without permission. I am wondering about TAKING A POLL. The Warden could have asked it internally, externally, however he likes.

THE POINT REMAINS that Britney cannot have elective surgery without his permission. I am asking why he allowed her to do it. Continue to attack me though, I don't mind being a hot topic around here. :heresthetea:

U literally asked should she have taken a public poll? Don’t try to change ur first post by saying you were asking why he (Jamie) allowed the surgery. Yeah no.

its her body her choice yes I hate it too but this post is degrading in many ways 

16 hours ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

:awww:the fact you even suggests she takes a poll to help her with a personal (put that in bold especially for you aswell) decision is laughable. you're clearly looking to gain some sort of reaction from people on here. no one will take you seriously, especially with the questionable avi you have chosen

19 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

:awww:the fact you even suggests she takes a poll to help her with a personal (put that in bold especially for you aswell) decision is laughable. you're clearly looking to gain some sort of reaction from people on here. no one will take you seriously, especially with the questionable avi you have chosen

Remain upset that i asked a question on this forum about Britney’s plastic surgery and her fathers involvement in it. Clearly that is off limits to the likes of you, but UNLIKE you, I will not resort to personal swipes and the demeaning of other people. I stand by my statement.

8 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

but UNLIKE you, I will not resort to personal swipes and the demeaning of other people. I stand by my statement.

you created a thread bitching about britney's nose and don't call that demeaning? :ohreallylol:

and please point out when I made a personal 'swipe' towards you :ohreallylol:

i will wait :ohreallylol:

Archived