Should Britney have taken a public poll before getting her last nose job?

SkinnyAsANeedle

Her nose was BRITNEY. Her newest nose is just... not her. It's not bad really, but she doesn't look like herself, and probably never will again. Should she have taken a public poll? I think they did a poll before that chose IWG as single for Femme Fatale, so should they have taken a poll "Yes or No" to her newest nose job? Thoughts? :badgirl:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

What bothers me the most about her decision to get surgery is how insecure she must've been to do that to her face. Even during the Femme Fatale / X-Factorney era, when many people trashed her for looking tired and out of it her natural effortless God given Marilyn Monroe-esque beauty shone through. Her nose was as close as you can get to physical perfection. Her new nose looks fine from certain angles, but most of the time it's so sharp and pointy and out of proportion with the rest of her face. I wish she would get corrective surgery to reverse it just a tad. But ultimately, I'd rather her not get any more unnecessary surgeries.

WHAT THE **** IS THAT???!! :badthoughts:

It looks like a Christina X Aubrey O'day (post botched plastic surgery) love child

Ha ha yes. It’s Aubrey. 

Now this is somebody who should of  had some sort of surgery intervention because she looks totally ridiculous ( I mean ofc, it’s her body and she should do what makes her happy... but I can't help but get sad when these women do this radical stuff to their faces) 

maxresdefault.jpg

13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Ha ha yes. It’s Aubrey. 

Now this is somebody who should of  had some sort of surgery intervention because she looks totally ridiculous ( I mean ofc, it’s her body and she should do what makes her happy... but I can never help but get sad when these women do this radical stuff to their faces) 

maxresdefault.jpg

especially on how she looked when she started in DK :( 

EVrTs.jpg

No, duh. It's her body, she's allowed to do whatever she pleases with her body. It's not our business. :lessons:

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

so the same person who posted this (^^^), also keeps making ridiculous troll "expressions" such as this one.. kk, good to know.. :NYcackle:

LITERALLY THIS. I wanted to say the same thing!

So, @SkinnyAsANeedle, you first make a thread about how we're garbage fans because we're constantly dissecting everything about her and we're never satisfied, yet every thread and post of yours since then that I can think of had at least a single sentence talking about some detail in her appearance that looks bad or how she used to be so much prettier. :rlynow:

10 hours ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Her nose was BRITNEY. Her newest nose is just... not her. It's not bad really, but she doesn't look like herself, and probably never will again. Should she have taken a public poll? I think they did a poll before that chose IWG as single for Femme Fatale, so should they have taken a poll "Yes or No" to her newest nose job? Thoughts? :badgirl:

You make strange threads. Britney is already a prisoner. It would be bad if the fans would still make regulations for Britney. That being said, I love the natural Britney

It sucks because she clearly was not mentally ready for Femme Fatale and X Factor, yet she did them/was forced to do them anyway. She could not dance properly and seemed more sluggish than the 2007 VMA's at times. She couldn't talk during X Factor and literally had someone feeding her lines through a mic in her ear. Anyway, this is what she and we are left with now. If it were up to me I'd let her take several years off to focus on dealing with her issues and sorting out her meds.

Btw, some medications can cause tooth decay and shifting. I'm pretty sure that's what is going on with Britney right now.

I sincerely hope she does not decide to get veneers because of that. :anxiety: 

• Super Mods

No because she would have done it anyways. She has said during her prime that she hated her nose and when asked what she would fix, she said her nose. She hated it. So it’s a personal choice. I respect that. Nothing we can do. 

10 hours ago, GMFlop said:

She shouldn't because "it's not our/public business" whatever she wants to do on her body. 

15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No because she would have done it anyways. She has said during her prime that she hated her nose and when asked what she would fix, she said her nose. She hated it. So it’s a personal choice. I respect that. Nothing we can do. 

• Content Curators

why do u messy **** think britney owes something to u guys 

u all think all shes good for is making music and performing and for her to do everything that u want

ITS HER LIFE
SHES HUMAN

yall make her out to be some kind of slave 

some of u guys are worse than her f**king team

i stg lilith and cherie were f**king wack but they were better than some of u guys cause they made sense

"should she have taken a poll" **** out of her with that bullshit get out she literally could care less for most her fans anyways and i would too if they were annoying as some of u guys

Archived