Britney Shows Off Different Lewks: New Instagram

Jordan Miller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off topic, I've never seen those edamame beans Britney always talk about being sold in Mexico as a snack, so I had never tried them. But today I went to San Ysidro and grabbed some at Target and it's the most delicious thing :yesplease: I don't know what's the brand / style she picks, but now I understand her :indulge:

I bought the "salted" kind though they don't taste like salt. They don't taste like anything, and I LOVE THAT lol

5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

my question is, why does she have a microwave in her bathroom? :cuteneylaugh:

I thought that was a kitchen! :o

Anyway, I loved most of the outfits here, especially the white dress at the beginning. She should wear that to an award show or something, but maybe with a different pair of shoes. :yaknow:

The yellow dress is very... Momney, but it's nice.

The second and last outfits are summer-ready, I think she looks amazing in them. The last one is my second favourite of all. :brityes:

And then there's this:

mmeett.png

Our queen is ready to serve a "Fat Chicks" 2.0! :yasqueen:

[Credits to @PokemonSpears for the screenshot. :kiss:]

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

it looks like a Katy Perry reject from the "Teenage Dream" era.. :decisions: giving me throwbacks to this DISGUSTANG mess:

latest?cb=20120515195310

we, in the Sims community, typically don't speak of this evil but I had to bring it up.. :embarrassed:

Oh dear, she looks like she's forced to pose for that cover at gunpoint. :eheeek:

13 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Queen of having all of her dresses shortened

britney-spears-mtv-vmas-audience-white-d

13 hours ago, Alexa said:

is the white one her VMA 2016 dress?

lol no it's not the same cause the vma 2016 dress was not only white...it's not only white if you can see closely...and this is  something that confused many people before and I posted it some months ago on  'britney mandela effect edition'  thread...

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Loved all the looks apart from the cheap slutty latex one :yesplease:

Stiffney tho 

It's translucent :pleaseshhh:, more like tulle.

U need to get in touch with latex I see :yeahhh: It's more fun allegedly

but yeah:tiffanycries:, she moves like she has a bit too tight pants or something. 

Archived