[New Candids] Britney In a Bikini On Vacation 6/23

mystic falls

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/25/2019 at 11:04 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

Ok but she was skinniest is 2016 and she looked great for the most part. I don’t mind a little extra weight but if she were wearing her POM costumes now, it would be a disaster.

Yes, but that's why I said 2017, 2018.  She looked truly great for the most part in 2016 (Make Me video especially); her lips looked different towards the end of the year.

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Is it safe to say she's slaying it in the natural looks department? Is this what a good D does to you? :mcry:

I agree about the stern look, but I think the culprit was really really REALLY bad makeup. I know people who have a really bad acne or damaged skin, but they have crazy makeup skills and are able to beat their faces to the point where they get that smooth flawless coverage. It bothers me Britney probably did her own makeup for many public appearances in 2017-2018 and it showed. Her makeup wasn't applied properly, it looked like such a rush job and it was extremely unflattering.

Also, I blame her nose job for the stern look since it screwed up the proportions of her facial features and it is small and pointy now. She *can* still look gorgeous, but combine the nose with bad unflattering makeup/panda eyes and you get the results we got. Once again, I have a friend who had a nose job and it took me ages to get used to how she looks now - her nose went from normal to pointy with an upward slant and it made her look somewhat like a librarian from certain angles :awkblink:I hope she's not reading this

You're right about the make up.

She obviously had (another?) nose job either at the end of 2013 or sometime between 2014/2015; who the hell's idea it was I don't know.

You're obviously also right about her nose job because it might have affected her smile.

But then again, she looked as 'aged' on XFactor 7 AGO as she has in recent years.  Obviously the issue is remaining in the public eye.  I honestly believe if she took a lengthy break off after Circus, she wouldn't have had  as much work done as she has.

But it's water under the bridge. 

I don't care what she posts on Instagram, but if she makes public appearances she needs innovative makeup/stylists (there out there)  because she would look great regardless of the work done; she's going out of her way to make such appearances after all.  The past few months are the best she's looked in a while and she doesn't even have great hair'makeup people.

In these beach photos she doesn't have that 'dark' make-up around her eyes.

It’s hard to look at pictures like this at the moment and not really worry. It’s like the calm before the storm. I want to believe Britney will be ready to slay Goliath, but she won’t be able to until she gets her head out of the sand and prepares for the battle of her life. 

Or maybe she is fighting in this way? Maybe this is her form of defiance? 

I don’t know but I’m really worried. Sure I think she looks great, but I want her to BE great.

23 hours ago, Zpark said:

Why can't i? Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, if you don't like it that's your business

Appreciate her now and stop comparing her to the past, we're aware already that she looked great back then.

Britney is not skinny as a needle, no matter how much she tries to tell herself and us that she is. Her face does look better with the extra weight, but needs to lose some of that belly fat.  Also I can’t at people saying “straight out of 2006” like that’s a good thing. Not only was she miserable but she was also pregnant through most of it lmao.

On 6/26/2019 at 2:04 AM, Thecodeman25 said:

Ok but she was skinniest is 2016 and she looked great for the most part. I don’t mind a little extra weight but if she were wearing her POM costumes now, it would be a disaster.

This.  She was in insane shape in 2016, but the VMAs that year is one of her best red carpet looks ever.  And she looked fantastic at the Radio Disney Awards in early 2017, too.  She definitely had some bad looks in 2016-18, but I think they were mostly because of her styling/makeup, not a “hardened” face.

Archived