[New Candids] Britney In a Bikini On Vacation 6/23

mystic falls

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Something about this one just makes my heart happy :bpout: She looks so young and relaxed. Classic Brit! 

She literally looks like 2009ney in that photo, and while I dont usually judge her face, she has primeneys face in that picture, primeneys nose, primeneys eyes. Wow.

52 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

She literally looks like 2009ney in that photo, and while I dont usually judge her face, she has primeneys face in that picture, primeneys nose, primeneys eyes. Wow.

44 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Yesss, exactly.  I am shook, she looks amazing :crying2: I hope she got a little peace during her trip!

She said she was going to loose weight but hopefully she doesn't loose too much.  Her face looks much better with some stout.

2017, 2018 she was technically very fit but it made her face too 'hardened' or 'stern'.  And those years were definitely her worst candid/red carpet photos ever.

As most have agreed, these last few months have been the best she's looked in some time.

I think this is the first time in a long while where she wasn’t working to some degree (recording, touring, promoting and etc) so it’s nice to see her enjoy all the success that she’s earned and have time to be herself and even be “bored” because for most of her life it was a luxury she couldn’t indulge in too much. I just wish (and Britney would agree) that the paparazzi wasn’t there to invade her privacy. I enjoy the candids, don’t get me wrong. But let her enjoy the beach and time with her mother in peace.

4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

She said she was going to loose weight but hopefully she doesn't loose too much.  Her face looks much better with some stout.

2017, 2018 she was technically very fit but it made her face too 'hardened' or 'stern'.  And those years were definitely her worst candid/red carpet photos ever.

As most have agreed, these last few months have been the best she's looked in some time.

Ok but she was skinniest is 2016 and she looked great for the most part. I don’t mind a little extra weight but if she were wearing her POM costumes now, it would be a disaster.

1 hour ago, Britneysfreak said:

SI think this is the first time in a long while where she wasn’t working to some degree (recording, touring, promoting and etc) so it’s nice to see her enjoy all the success that she’s earned and have time to be herself and even be “bored” because for most of her life it was a luxury she couldn’t indulge in too much. I just wish (and Britney would agree) that the paparazzi wasn’t there to invade her privacy. I enjoy the candids, don’t get me wrong. But let her enjoy the beach and time with her mother in peace.

When Britney gets bored.... all hell breaks loose.

That’s how her dad has been operating this past decade because it’s been proven to be true (IN THE PAST). “I like to play golf, she likes to perform”.... that’s his mindset.

Anyway, even if he has good intentions... he could drop dead tomorrow and the court would just appoint a new conservator. It’s not like she’d be released automatically. I hope he knows that.

I wonder who is that girl? At first I thought that was Lynne before we had a chance to see her face. Now I wonder if she is a local tour guide? New assistant? The guy who saw her at the airport last week said she was there with her mom, he didn’t mention any other people. 

Girl in question:

3 hours ago, Zpark said:

she looks great now but 2009ney bikini body was the best!britney-spears-hot-pink-bikini-05.jpg

britney-spears-hot-pink-bikini-04.jpg

What is it with Britney fans that always want her to look 10 years younger and are always comparing her to old photos?? I think you are a fan of an idea of her but not her. She looks damn great now. A lot of women her age would kill to have her current body. 

Archived