How was your first time? And... Was Britney related?

DarkLord

1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

Guys offers the most random stuff before and after ***. 

One day I felt damn used after a bad situation and after that he offered me a cheap soda, and I was damn pissed. 

A other day an old teacher offered me money and I was like: I'm not a prostitute!.... Am I?... And then he gave like 5 dollars and I was like: I'm not a good prostitute:tehe:

But seriously, guys  offer the weirdest stuffs

Oh bless you, i cant say that ive experienced that, that i can remember anyway :thinkney: best this ive been offered is a ride home on a motorbike though. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

Oh bless you, i cant say that ive experienced that, that i can remember anyway :thinkney: best this ive been offered is a ride home on a motorbike though. 

Really? Well, be careful cuz if you go into your motorcycle era you will have a lot of dangerous ***. AND if someone offers you a ride on a car, get ready because HEAD is around the corner. :janet:

13 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Really? Well, be careful cuz if you go into your motorcycle era you will have a lot of dangerous ***. AND if someone offers you a ride on a car, get ready because HEAD is around the corner. :janet:

tumblr_lvap8aRGI31r3ty02o1_500.gif

It was years ago and that era lasted 6 months :tongueney: 

Amd thanks for the tip, we call that dogging over here  :brityes: 

• Like 2
On 6/8/2019 at 7:44 AM, DayvinDazone said:

Lmao!

Unfortunately there isn't much to share. I'm still saving myself for the right one.

EmbarrassedBoringDodobird-small.gif

right there with you.

I guess i've had closeish encounters. I was dating this guy I really liked, we dry humped a lot, and would have been down to do it I guess I was just waiting for it to be official and then he broke my heart and turned out to be an ******* so now I'm pretty glad I didn't lose it to him.

And then one time my coworker tried to get me to have a 3some when I was at his friends apartment with him but we were all drunk and I was like **** do I really want my first time to be like this.:anxiety: the next day he apologized and said that I was right and that wasn't a good time to hookup. He's nice to me and really attractive and even tho he's not looking for a relationship maybe one day I'll hit him up and just lose it but i doubt it.

Still waiting for the right guy. I just turned 20 idk if that's an abnormal age to still be a virgin but it's not really something I'm ashamed of as of now. But I guess with each passing year I feel like I'm maybe missing out on something. I really just want a boyfriend.

• Like 4
On 6/9/2019 at 5:03 PM, DarkLord said:

Guys offers the most random stuff before and after ***. 

One day I felt damn used after a bad situation and after that he offered me a cheap soda, and I was damn pissed. 

A other day an old teacher offered me money and I was like: I'm not a prostitute!.... Am I?... And then he gave like 5 dollars and I was like: I'm not a good prostitute:tehe:

But seriously, guys  offer the weirdest stuffs

IKR ? Like they're so awkward they don't know what to do or how to introduce things so you get these weirds offering... 

It's a bit off topic because I was already fully into my ****** life when it happened but one time I did go to a "bear bar" (because I like'em hairy :tehe:) and I met someone like real fast, we took a drink and by 11PM we were in a cab to his place. He was older and when we got there he told me that his nephew was home. So I met his nephew AND the nephew's girlfriend. They were like only 2/3 years younger than me so it was weird and it's not the end of it. It was actually the girl's birthday and there was cake leftovers. So we all ate cake at the dinner table :pieceofwhat:

I even told the girl happy birthday it was so awkward guys. And then the guy took me to his room. We still kinda did it but I wasn't really into it anymore after meeting the family and eating cake with them... That was honestly the weirdest I ever experienced. 

• Like 4
On 6/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, Cheshire-***** said:

IKR ? Like they're so awkward they don't know what to do or how to introduce things so you get these weirds offering... 

It's a bit off topic because I was already fully into my ****** life when it happened but one time I did go to a "bear bar" (because I like'em hairy :tehe:) and I met someone like real fast, we took a drink and by 11PM we were in a cab to his place. He was older and when we got there he told me that his nephew was home. So I met his nephew AND the nephew's girlfriend. They were like only 2/3 years younger than me so it was weird and it's not the end of it. It was actually the girl's birthday and there was cake leftovers. So we all ate cake at the dinner table :pieceofwhat:

I even told the girl happy birthday it was so awkward guys. And then the guy took me to his room. We still kinda did it but I wasn't really into it anymore after meeting the family and eating cake with them... That was honestly the weirdest I ever experienced. 

I'm LOVING the personal sharing in this thread:janet:...they were like WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, while you were like WHERE'S MY BEAR DADDY? 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

It was so weird :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I was just discovering an*l and I finally learnt how to make it feel good and when I was playing w/ myself and it was wide open, Internet guy came to replace something in my router :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

He was like maybe few years older that me but he was so cute and muscle. He didn't see me obvi as I had to get up and open the door to let him in. He came to my living room and the fact that there was another D in the house while my hole was wide opened and it'd go through so easily drove me crazy :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

My horniness was way stronger than shyness :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I was thinking long time how to invite him to me at the moment :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  I started talking to him about weather :queenie_falling_dying_dead: and it ended up with me saying something like "there's someone else in my house right now even hotter that today's weather" :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: There was a long silence from him after it and I was so embarrassed :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: but then he told me I was cute and I was like :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I knew he liked me so I took off my pants and showed him my hole and told him to come in :queenie_falling_dying_dead: He was shocked, he was standing there in confusion without saying anything and I was like :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: He seemed to be very mixed about it but turned on :matches: So he finally grabbed his D and we did it :queenie_falling_dying_dead: It felt amazing :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Now I have free WiFi

• Haha 1

Mine was in 2010 and it was cute, it was with my best friend kinda boyfriend at the time. It was cute but for my current standars, it was a nostalgic and romantic moment that's it. Ofc, we improved it eventually :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

And no, I try to avoid any Britney and Madonna (well basically any music that makes me dance/sing) because they just interrupt me because if I hear a great song I like, i immediately start singing and dancing to the rythm. So, I try to play random music I dont know but if it were up to me, I wouldnt play it at all, I prefer the sound of nature itself, if you know what I mean :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block