How was your first time? And... Was Britney related?

DarkLord

I mean, mine was with my boyfriend (obssesed with Kylie Minogue) and honestly I was a teen mess. However, he played a song called chocolate during :tomh:   and I have a nice memory of it, even if he sh%%ed on my ****. 

I started loosing VCard during Baby one more time era but I completely loosed during In the zone:embarrassed:. Blackout era... I was a *** machine during blackout. 

Share your lovely stories:foh:

• Like 5

Mine was 2009, so circus era :thinkney: we were both virgins and 17 and it was cute i dont remember much but i got on top of him because he was nervous and thinking i was a boss *****...and that **** hurt :tomh::kidcries:

Throughout Femme fatale i had a steady boyf but we did have a few 3somes with my bestie at the time :britlol:

so that was my Girl virginity :divaney:

Then i was a hoe for a bit and now im happily married  :milkney:

• Like 5

I wanted to save myself for someone special too, I always thought of myself as a hopeless romantic (as I've expressed like a billion times on Exhale before) but one day (last month) randomly, out of nowhere I got this urge to go sleep with an older man.. :frenchy: it can't be explained, it legit just clicked out of nowhere and so I scheduled a hookup with a 35 year old man and became a typical daddy issues twink overnight.. :meltdown: it was fine, I enjoyed it, I can't say I regret it, quite the opposite - I'm kinda glad I did it.. I'm glad I did it because now I realise that I most definitely am a hopeless romantic and that hookups most definitely aren't for me.. :carpoolney: also, he didn't believe it was my first time because apparently I was very "loose".. hope that doesn't mean I'm going to need diapers by the time that I'm 40.. :juggingu: I don't even know why or how I'm so loose.. I mean, I had never had *** before at that point.. could it be my diet?! I do eat a ton of beans every day.. :imdying:

giphy.gif

before doing it I always thought I'd have this really big *** drive because I was ***** 24/7 but after doing it I've come to the realisation that I don't really care for *** that much.. I mean, at least not at this point in my life.. if before I was ***** and ready to smash every day, then after actually doing it I'd much rather just stay home and play Pokemon.. :akii:

• Like 7

I wanted to save myself for someone special too, I always thought of myself as a hopeless romantic (as I've expressed like a billion times on Exhale before) but one day (last month) randomly, out of nowhere I got this urge to go sleep with an older man.. :frenchy: it can't be explained, it legit just clicked out of nowhere and so I scheduled a hookup with a 35 year old man and became a typical daddy issues twink overnight.. :meltdown: it was fine, I enjoyed it, I can't say I regret it, quite the opposite - I'm kinda glad I did it.. I'm glad I did it because now I realise that I most definitely am a hopeless romantic and that hookups most definitely aren't for me.. :carpoolney: also, he didn't believe it was my first time because apparently I was very "loose".. hope that doesn't mean I'm going to need diapers by the time that I'm 40.. :juggingu: I don't even know why or how I'm so loose.. I mean, I had never had *** before at that point.. could it be my diet?! I do eat a ton of beans every day.. :imdying:

giphy.gif

before doing it I always thought I'd have this really big *** drive because I was ***** 24/7 but after doing it I've come to the realisation that I don't really care for *** that much.. I mean, at least not at this point in my life.. if before I was ***** and ready to smash every day, then after actually doing it I'd much rather just stay home and play Pokemon.. :akii:

First few times are underwhelming :janet:  things will get better the more you do it,  was like that for me anyway and actually untill youre with somebody in love then its just *** and can be boring. This guy sounds rude tbh he was probably just testing to see your reaction to see if your lying about being a virgin :juggingu: as for blozzas, i cant comment i have a ****...but i can say some guys know how to eat pu$$y and some just dont f**king care and are lazy so again he probably just was not a good lover :bedtime: 

• Like 3

also, he didn't believe it was my first time because apparently I was very "loose".. hope that doesn't mean I'm going to need diapers by the time that I'm 40.. :juggingu: I don't even know why or how I'm so loose.. I mean, I had never had *** before at that point.. could it be my diet?! I do eat a ton of beans every day.. :imdying:

Can be your diet but you said that you got that urge coming from nowhere to have ***, then you must have been very excited. When someone is very excited he became very "loose" very easy. At least that's what I experienced with mylself and with other boys. The more you're excited/want it, the more you get loose. Your body "prepares" itself for it when you want it. (And also for some psychologic reasons sometimes you really want it but something bugs you or you drank too much alcool and then it doesn't work out lol) 

Personnally I loose my v while with some nice guy I barely knew but he picked me up in his car and we got to his home. He offered me some pasta :zoomzoom: I remember lying about my age, I wasn't underage and it wasn't something illegal but I wanted him to think I was closer to his age because I thought that he wouldn't want me if he knew I was younger than him. (stupid teen I was lol) and he was suspicious because I told him an age and then he asked "so you were born that year" and I said yes and in fact it was the wrong year. :woopsie: (so yeah math can help you out in real life lol) But it didn't changed his mind. We also talked a bit about Britney, but he wasn't into it so it was short. 

And then we did it, I was kind of in shock lol but it was cool for a first time I guess. He drove me home and I never heard of him again. :sassybrit: 

• Like 5

Lmao!

Unfortunately there isn't much to share. I'm still saving myself for the right one.

EmbarrassedBoringDodobird-small.gif

Keep waiting babe, you have to do it on your own terms. Keep a few Britney songs on your Phone, like breathe on me or blur, just in case. A good *** soundtrack for the moment. In my case, I'm having flashbacks of some shity Destinys Child Black and white video with rapers or something that was airing on TV after the *** and I wish I had a better way to remember it. 

giphy.gif

Ohhh the daddy issues phase... I had one too but trust me, once you find that person everything will feel great. My advice is (you are not asking but here it is): Be yourself but work to face your fears to the point felling like the best version of yourself. Then, you will find someone that will love who you are. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

also - ******** are so overrated.. I swear to god, he was genuinely good at it but I was so ******* bored I almost fell asleep.. :juggingu:

Yeah I get what you are saying. Maybe you should try role-play, like...an alpha getting a semi forced ********.... Stuff like that. (I DON'T WANNA GET BANNED, IT IS JUST AN EDUCATIONAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN EXHALESISTERS TO KEEP OUR MIND HEALTHY). 

• Like 3

:jj:

1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh, that's cool. :yay:

"Chocolate" is probably in my top 3 Kylie song, alongside "Into The Blue" and "Come Into My World". :yay:

Eee...are you my ex Israel? :thinkney: hahaha.  I mean, "chocolate" is now the song that turns me on all the time. Thank you for that Israel:jj:

• Like 1
Just now, DarkLord said:

Eee...are you my ex Israel? :thinkney: hahaha.  I mean, "chocolate" is now the song that turns me on all the time. Thank you for that Israel

UMM... :umomg:

No, I don't know any guy named Israel, it's not my name either. :umomg:

I'm just another Kylie stan who loves those three songs listed. :umomg:

This just got really awkward. :umomg:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

My first time was with Lynne. How do you like me now Jamie? :demi:

Oh Larry, can you stop the lies please? 

Your first time in the late 90's was with papa Jamie Spears, that I can believe. 

Spoiler

Lynne likes her Boys hella  Young, ala Justin Timberlake

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

He offered me pasta

:oknolol:

Guys offers the most random stuff before and after ***. 

One day I felt damn used after a bad situation and after that he offered me a cheap soda, and I was damn pissed. 

A other day an old teacher offered me money and I was like: I'm not a prostitute!.... Am I?... And then he gave like 5 dollars and I was like: I'm not a good prostitute:tehe:

But seriously, guys  offer the weirdest stuffs

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block