#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Digging up Eardley I thought this was interesting

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-mar-14-me-spears14-story.html

"In what was likely a first in the worlds of pop music and Russian literature, a lawyer appearing in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday compared Britney Spears to the Soviet dissidents in Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's masterpiece "The Gulag Archipelago." [...]

The singer's court-appointed lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, said Spears "expressly repudiated Mr. Eardley's involvement" and wanted to remain under the conservatorship.

Outside court, Eardley said he didn't want anything to do with the case and was focused on preserving all possible legal avenues to have the restraining order against him dismissed."

But... she didn't.

hes corrupt as ****..

btw who are 3 singers who been in a similar situ as britney..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

In one of the matters that led to his discipline, Eardley in 2008 filed a notice of removal to federal court for pop singer Britney Spears’ conservatorship case, stating he was representing Spears. Eardley was not Spears’ lawyer and never had been.

This is such a mess. All of it. :ririshade2:

4 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I really hope and prey this c-ship comes to an end it can’t continue no more with all this shady doings going on. Her dads used her for his own gain, her managers have used her for their own gain it’s just to messy lol f a judge allows it to continue then we have to fight harder. But I hope with all this exposure it helps Britney get out of it. 

Britney should get her self her own lawyer, a new business manager and yes a new manager to replace Larry because larrys time has been up a long time ago and he is so behind with the times musically she needs someone who actually knows how to manage her music career. 

Lou Taylor go back to your bible bashing and I hope we never see her again. 

generally think scooter braun would be good for her.