#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Wait, didn't some people suggest she's been held against her will since January? I'm really confused, I'm having trouble keeping up lol. I thought she's only been there since March.

She's been there since January, that's real. Her team was trying to keep that away from the public

But she didn't have a mental breakdown

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

People aren't seriously digging up Jon Eardley emails?

:britdrown::britdrown::britdrown:

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

His resume seems kinda untrustworthy tho...

It was part of the proof that Britney has tried to get herself out of the c-ship before, posted on Twitter by the Gram girls.

Can some of the exhale detectives recall around what time Britney started wearing this shirt/cap?

19222_834978799888765_234200493253944161

11264181_710995892361112_2013328700_n.jp

7-B65-C458-88-E0-43-B5-9-CDD-4-C69-FFC91

She wore it for many shows. I’m assuming something happened with her father around that time, especially since she actually talked about “daddy issues” to Mario Lopez a year or so (?) later.

Edit: She wore this top from May 13-August 8, 2015. I guess I’m finally an exhale detective. :bedtime:

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It’s been a long road for Spears, as she has been in treatment since January following a severe mental breakdown.

Uh, is this true? I thought it's only been the past month.

That was the whole point of the podcast.

8 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

It was part of the proof that Britney has tried to get herself out of the c-ship before, posted on Twitter by the Gram girls.

The State Bar of Cal only gives us this address.

But apparently only Mia Colucci's relative and some one else lives there. And some Marizza Spiritto relative too.

No Eardley as past resident.

• Like 4

Digging up Eardley I thought this was interesting

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-mar-14-me-spears14-story.html

"In what was likely a first in the worlds of pop music and Russian literature, a lawyer appearing in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday compared Britney Spears to the Soviet dissidents in Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's masterpiece "The Gulag Archipelago." [...]

The singer's court-appointed lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, said Spears "expressly repudiated Mr. Eardley's involvement" and wanted to remain under the conservatorship.

Outside court, Eardley said he didn't want anything to do with the case and was focused on preserving all possible legal avenues to have the restraining order against him dismissed."

But... she didn't.

• Like 5