#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

IKR I was thinking the same. It’s hard to keep up but I think that’s why she refused to take her meds because it was affecting her dancing, it makes sense, she’s forgetting choreo and always looks sluggish yet in the Domination rehearsals she was slaying and on point. I mean she looked sedated during FF and that was her worst dancing ever, hardly even moved.

I'd hope it was because she felt it wasn't working and had too many side effects, because sometimes, some medications just don't work for you and others do. If she has increased or changed medication, she does need a little bit of time to adjust and everyone understands, but her team she stop trying to make it seem like nothing has changed and we're all wrong for noticing differences.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

IKR I was thinking the same. It’s hard to keep up but I think that’s why she refused to take her meds because it was affecting her dancing, it makes sense, she’s forgetting choreo and always looks sluggish yet in the Domination rehearsals she was slaying and on point. I mean she looked sedated during FF and that was her worst dancing ever, hardly even moved.

If she has changed her medication or her dosage, that's fine, it takes time to adjust and its her health, but her team should stop trying to promote her like nothing has changed for the sake of maintaining face. Do an era that strips her back a bit. Its almost like false advertising.