#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

ANY OF YOU WHO DARE CONTINUE TO HARRASS JAMIE, JAMIE LYNN, LYNNE, BRYAN BY CALLING THEM ALL KINDS OF DERAGATORY NAMES ARE NOT REAL FANS AND DESERVE A PLACE IN THE PITS OF HELL. THAT IS HER f**king FAMILY AND BY SLANDERING THEIR NAME, YOU ARE WHAT IS PROPELLING HER ANXIETY. LAST TIME I CHECKED, JAMIE LYNN ISNT BRITNEY AND SHE IS ENTITLED TO LIVE AND ENJOY HER LIFE WITHOUT LOW-LIFE, LUNATIC BRITNEY STANS COMING IN HER MENTIONS CALLING HER NAMES AND DOUBTING HER LOVE. PERIODT. :letitburn:

• Like 7

lol at her team trying their best to shut people up. release the records/give updates about the cship, and from there people might actually shut up. is it really Britney asking for privacy, or her team asking everyone to stop investigating about britney's situation as it will expose them more.  :cackling: i don't understand why they are so afraid to discuss about her cship, while Amanda Bynes's status is being known to the public. that speaks something, no, a lot of things about her team. :sofedup: oh well i just wish people won't stop from here and will push her team to the limits. if they have nothing to hide then certainly they should address all these issues being thrown at them instead of stupidly asking Britney to post on their behalf. :byetina:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

So there was the hearing today, there's one more on May 10th and a third one on August 15th :mj:

Wasn't the August one already set? I remember people posting pics of all the stuff and I don't remember any dates close to this time. I feel like this thread would have gone even crazier knowing there was a hearing coming up with everything going on. People only noticed that she filed for a motion in March.

Which I think worked

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Itachi said:

lol at her team trying their best to shut people up. release the records/give updates about the cship, and from there people might actually shut up. is it really Britney asking for privacy, or her team asking everyone to stop investigating about britney's situation as it will expose them more.  :cackling: i don't understand why they are so afraid to discuss about her cship, while Amanda Bynes's status is being known to the public. that speaks something, no, a lot of things about her team. :sofedup: oh well i just wish people won't stop from here and will push her team to the limits. if they have nothing to hide then certainly they should address all these issues being thrown at them instead of stupidly asking Britney to post on their behalf. :byetina:

we wont quit and i think britneys gram wont either. this needs to be dealt with were in 2019 no one should be this chained up.

• Like 3
Just now, snakesayan said:

I’m getting annoyed at all the fans that are saying “we have to respect her privacy like she wants, blah” Get the **** out of here

They don't get that we're fighting to get her conservatorship investigated to make sure her rights are being protected. They don't get that we actually want her to have *full privacy*

• Like 1