#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Ya'll can someone please explain to me what these emails are trying to say in the bigger picture??! I'm just trying to look at all this information plus Britney's video.... This has probably been one of the weirdest/stressful time to be Britney fan EVER. 

You can't make this **** up! THE ACTUAL **** IS GOING ON!!! :disbelief:

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Bundy said:

They broke up in march 2002 and before cmar/radio & barbara walters interviewe, she said to people he broke up with her and then she broke up with him. JC and Lance also mentioned a couple of times how they were on & off a few times.

The weird thing is, even after cmar mess and the Interviews he talked about her in a ****** way and hinted she cheated on him, she went to his bday party months after in early 2003. At the same time, she was seen with Fred Durst who said he was over her the day she ditched him to go see JT and the fact she was with Colin as well. It makes perfect sense bc she was seen with Fred at Sundance festival weeks before JTs bday and before that, she was seen with Colin as well. My two cents is Fred wasnt lying about her being with JT at the same time she had smt to do with him and Colin.

My point is she was still seeing JT, hanging out with him or doing whatever she was doing even after all the mess he did to throw her under the bus. She was seen on his bday party in january 31, 2003 and Johnny said she fired him in february 2003, so somethin must have gone completely wrong that time and she made that decision. She didnt fire Johnny right after the cmar video or Interviews and she was still in contact with JT. But then after his bday which she attended, as far as we know It seems they were not in contact anymore.

Also a few months later she began talking about what he did and she seemed kinda bitter sometimes like when she shaded him on the Rolling Stones interview for example. So i think something bad or that pissed her off finally happened and she was completely over the thought of being with him and thats why she fired Johnny and seemed fed up sometimes talking about him.

Could it be he was taking too much? She did say that she was told to spend this and spend that (talking about the DWAD tour) to make the show better and after all that she was like “where’s my money?” She also racked in a lot with merchandising and Johnny Wright was pivotal in making the merchandising deals happen. Either that or Larry talked her into firing Johnny. To me it seems business reasons as he doesn’t carry any anger towards her now even though he did sued her. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Who made death threats?  I haven't seen any.  They are just trying to deflect and play victim

Very few people did it because there's always an idiot who does stupid things.  Of course they are playing the victim card :checkit:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

Did you make that???

If yes, I ******* love you. Thanks for having an actual brain

I've been reposting the links over and over again but there's a whole Drive with things I found interesting about the case (not everything as I'm keeping up with this and trying to write my college stuff lol). There's one about the cship but it's longer and yet very incomplete as I haven't made every step of it clear. Y'all free to meddle.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O

• Like 4

Omfg:airpls::airpls:

They're gonna give me a heart attack 

Anyway as everything that has happened in the past few days,THIS IS SO STAGED

And why even mentioning the emails?? Theres no way they are fake. Who's been fan for years now,can totally tell that britney wrote them herself....

That being said 

TEAM B GO **** A DUCK

• Like 9
49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh if the show wasn't cancelled we would all be discussing her tics and panda eyes instead lol :crying2: Plus seeing her regularly is a relief for us (not necessarily a proof that she's ok) 

this year has been so crazy though :idkney: hopefully it doesn't repeat ever again 

It will when ticket sales decline, controversy = attention. 

4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I wish I could message you. Was it the same person I messaged with? 

I never provided receipts but everyone believed me cus I’m a ~sensitive trustworthy stan ❤️~

If you wanna message me on insta I can also confirm for everyone while we’re waiting for Jordan. 

Tbh I feel like it’s Alli Sims, and she’s not that reliable. I would only trust the message if it was Laura Lynne or Jansen. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm assuming the emails were mentioned because her team doesn't want to be painted in a bad light. The death threats n **** talking was abhorrent and should have never happened. I'm glad I tried saying something prior to Brit's vid 

There is no bad lights that how they have handled this and Britney's career for 11 years.

• Like 1