#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

Ohh!! So it's the court who is ORDERING a hearing, like this out of nowhere , not under the request of the Subject or Petitioner , let me check if it happened before because i don't remember seeing such a thing in her case and all those dates

OMG :airpls:

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm assuming the emails were mentioned because her team doesn't want to be painted in a bad light. The death threats n **** talking was abhorrent and should have never happened. I'm glad I tried saying something prior to Brit's vid 

Who made death threats?  I haven't seen any.  They are just trying to deflect and play victim

Just now, justphil said:

Really no one should be on anyone’s social media it’s fine just being discussed here amongst ourselves. Especially taking it to her family? Come on ppl. 

I think it was MOSTLY twitter Stan’s. Some people here were guilty too though. Agreed, I am kind of surprised adults need to be told something like that.:wyd:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

This. I'm sorry, I want to respect their privacy, but I also don't want to blindly charge forward based on someone's word alone that a friend of Britney's told us to move forward. Was it Jansen? Like?

You went ahead on some unverified source from a nobody podcast though? Can't keep up with all you conspiracy theorists 

3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm assuming the emails were mentioned because her team doesn't want to be painted in a bad light. The death threats n **** talking was abhorrent and should have never happened. I'm glad I tried saying something prior to Brit's vid 

Thank you for speaking up and saying the right and responsible thing. 

Also, thanks for letting us indirectly know you that you also think that post was written by her team and not Brit  ;) 

• Like 4