#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh if the show wasn't cancelled we would all be discussing her tics and panda eyes instead lol :crying2:

this year has been so crazy though :idkney: hopefully it doesn't repeat ever again 

i'd rather talk about pandaney than all of this :hideous:

yeah, hopefully 2020 will be a better year for her :brit2016:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You're not properly comprehending what I'm saying. You are being very demanding, and you are acting very entitled. You need to realise that you are a fan, and what you want or what you think regarding a persons court case doesn't hold any weight. 
I didn't make claims about her mental health, only about what has been made public knowledge via court documents. 
And I didn't say it was "crazy" or "stupid", I don't use the word crazy as a slur. 

I'm not actually, I'm discussing a situation on a Britney Spears fan forum, I'm not posting to her family or emailing people like Sam Lutfi. This is a forum for Britney Spears and you may not like all topics, if you don't you are free not to read them. You did actually make claims about her mental health saying she clearly has a mental illness, you don't know that for sure or have any proof. If what we think regarding c-ship is so meaningless why are you so pressed about it? You're not changing anyone's mind here, it's clear as day it's unethical. And yeah I actually do care about mental illness etc, that's why I think it's next level f**ked for Britney to be stripped of all her autonomy the way she has been.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

what if we change rthe whole movement to like somthing else ditch ;freebritney'

We could regroup, no problem. But what I do think is the problem - and I'm not trying to be shady... even if we hatch a new plan/strategy - ones it gains traction, some of us 'probably once again' will take it to far.

And I get it - we are all passionated and care about this. But if we were to try again. Than we have to stop playing '****** she wrote'. It's so easy to get carried away and run with theories. But we have contain our self and restrain that need to go overboard and creat chaos. 

We don't have to attack people or threaten people to be heard. We should let the number of people showing support, using the hashtag, speak for it self and not back down. We are enough people, enough voices to put pressure on this thing. Look what we already accomplished. If it wasn't for us - we would still be in the dark. 

So let's do this thing right:sendinglove:

(Ps. Sorry 4 such a long rant)

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

im wondering if shes in the hospital  to be evaluated to get out now.. ngl

I hope the doctors ask themselves why are we evaluating this woman who’s been touring, doing interviews and meeting fans for the last ten years. 

• Like 4
Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

I'm not actually, I'm discussing a situation on a Britney Spears fan forum, I'm not posting to her family or emailing people like Sam Lutfi. This is a forum for Britney Spears and you may not like all topics, if you don't you are free not to read them. You did actually make claims about her mental health saying she clearly has a mental illness, you don't know that for sure or have any proof. If what we think regarding c-ship is so meaningless why are you so pressed about it? You're not changing anyone's mind here, it's clear as day it's unethical. And yeah I actually do care about mental illness etc, that's why I think it's next level f**ked for Britney to be stripped of all her autonomy the way she has been.

Cheesebrits seems to be paid by Britney's team. It's not worth arguing unless you're trying to make a general point to everyone. They are here to discredit, so logic won't win.

• Like 3