#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

Omg. I hope it's something important.

• Like 2

FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

wait shes getrting out?? this is huge

FUTURE HEARINGS

Court Order Hearing

Status Hearing

4/23 is today holy ****! It already happened?

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I was wondering the same thing. Like I said earlier, of all things they could talk about in the post, they chose Sam and his emails as a main topic, who the GP doesn't even know and the media didn't even cover the emails. It oddly sticks out in the post. I did wonder for a sec if maybe she Britney did write the post and did it for a reason.

I edited my post. Maybe they want to people to focus on now irrelevant facts like Sam. We don’t really know what’s going on NOW. So ...anything is possible. 

(Also I have no idea what those emails are about. Do they exist online?)

But the fact that they feel threatened by the fans to write that caption Is so shocking to me. 

2 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:
20 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

LITERALLY said this exact thing was going to happen. See receipt below.

I seriously can't with the children on here. The focus needed to be on the conservatorship which is the only thing we could back up with FACTS.

Screenshot-2019-04-23-22-04-08.png

And maybe more people would have seen my post if the mod hadn't merged my post into the mega-thread.

Well thanks for giving Jamie’s team the idea :mj:

:yelping:

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It's from the day she went to the hair salon. Her hair and makeup match with the pics. Also the blue walls, high ceilings and lightning. She just changed her top :airpls:

D397P1QWsAsugzI.jpg

Britney’s Instagram video wasn’t filmed at the salon. It’s Méche Salon, Beverly Hills - where @ tagged buddywporter works. You can literally tour it on google maps. I thought the same thing so I checked. 

• Like 1
Just now, Urbanney said:

Seriously, if you are on the fence about whether we should leave this alone or not, just read this thread. There are two people who have been actively trying to discredit us continuously. That shows you we're on to something.

And I'll continue to reiterate this: We love Britney's privacy! We want her private details to remain private! We just want an honest investigation into the c-ship to make sure she's safe (and no, her personal details don't have to be revealed to the public from that).

Also funny how they downvote any posts contrarian to their opinion but also they upvote their own posts between themselves :badgirl:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Well thanks for giving Jamie’s team the idea :mj:

Lol. They have professional PR people. You really think I'm the first one that thought of it? Puh-lease.

The army has no one to blame but ourselves. We got carried away with conspiracy theories instead of making a strong argument based on facts.

The fact is that she's been in a conservatorship for a decade and it needs to end. Conservatorships are not meant for this. It's manipulative and inappropriate.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, justhanging said:

FUTURE HEARINGS

Court Order Hearing

Status Hearing

I'm afraid they're trying to take Britney to court in the medicated state she is currently in to keep the conservatorship going for another year :/

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

No, we're asking if the c-ship is ethical. An unbiased third party could investigate that easily and say the outcome without disclosing anything about her mental health. Nobody wants to know what

her medical condition is, if she has one. 

Ok, but you're not in a position to ask if the conservatorship is ethical because you don't know Britney. You don't have the right to call for a third party investigation because you're a fan. 
And it's pretty clear that she has a mental illness - there is a reason the conservatorship exists in the first place. There is a reason Britney was classified as being 'gravely disabled' and there is a reason the 5150 occurred. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a psychiatric mental illness, and I'm happy Britney is getting the treatment and the right medication to stabilise her. After the way the world treated her in 2006/2007/2008, I'm not surprised Britney would not want to talk about her medical records, why would she? There is such stigma around mental health.
Some trashy media site, I think it was Page 6 but I'm not sure, recently came out with the headline 'Commit Me Baby One More Time' when it was revealed she was seeking treatment at a mental health facility. That alone shows how awful and ignorant people are to the complexities of mental health. 

• Like 1

Bullshit. First off, they probably forced her to do that **** video and said if you don’t we will take your kids away. Secondly, her team has obviously been stalking this forum knowing to put emojis in that caption. Lastly, they finally had her address it because they are bat **** scared that their covers are being exposed. I can’t and I really hope none of you buy this garbage. :joanne:

• Like 4