#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I gotta say, as odd as it sounds, Vigilant Citizen is what originally got me into becoming a fan of britney :overwhelm: I used to be SO into conspiracy theories back years ago and one of their articles really got me reserching her. Because of them I found a Rebellion on YouTube and eventually Exhale. I was waiting to see if they’d cover this mess

I love VC :jj:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

Watch this video:

So appearantly Fe posted an IG post where she is lying with infamous Dorothy red shoes from Wizard of Oz watching some news about storma, tornados, earthquakes idk, and he thinks that girl in red shoes represents something poor and good (like Britney) watching our #freebritney movement taking over like a storm, thinking: "so it was about time for you to figure out."

First, can someone tell me what Felicia's IG account is, and what do you think, is there a deeper meaning in Fe's new post? :schoolingtime:

Well you tried.  But she's actually watching the weather.  Saw the same for cast.  Tornadoes were anticipated for Louisiana yesterday he sees the red Dorothy shoes.  Now had you meant today's post, well then I would say you could be on to something. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

interesting

maybe after the conservatorship, she couldnt be her assistant

great 

even fe probs got hurt

:wontcry:

She’s always been a great friend/older sister type for Britney, and truly one of the most genuine people. It helps that she doesn’t come from the industry, too. She just tagged along from her first era and helped out. 

It’s encouraging to me that she’s still involved with her career, but I she seems like the type of person who would have no time for her management and these Lou Taylor disciples that work alongside them.

6 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Yeah I wanted to use Stop because of NASGA their website is stopguardianabuse.org

So I thought stop made more sense than fight. I think we should use stop.

Yeah i think stop sounds better. But there is already quite a bit in motion that might not be evident just yet with the original hastag that i cant change now, and if we have different hastags going on at same time it will dilute it. Sorry about that. 

So cool to stay -

#FightConservatorshipAbuse 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Alexa said:

She’s always been a great friend/older sister type for Britney, and truly one of the most genuine people. It helps that she doesn’t come from the industry, too. She just tagged along from her first era and helped out. 

It’s encouraging to me that she’s still involved with her career, but I she seems like the type of person who would have no time for her management and these Lou Taylor disciples that work alongside them.

i wonder how many times they've (not britney) tried to get rid of her and instead have people from the industry replace her

i wish her the absolute best

36 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

Watch this video:

So appearantly Fe posted an IG post where she is lying with infamous Dorothy red shoes from Wizard of Oz watching some news about storma, tornados, earthquakes idk, and he thinks that girl in red shoes represents something poor and good (like Britney) watching our #freebritney movement taking over like a storm, thinking: "so it was about time for you to figure out."

First, can someone tell me what Felicia's IG account is, and what do you think, is there a deeper meaning in Fe's new post? :schoolingtime:

THE ABSOLUTE REACH lmao :umwtf:

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Yeah i think stop sounds better. But there is already quite a bit in motion that might not be evident just yet with the original hastag that i cant change now, and if we have different hastags going on at same time it will dilute it. Sorry about that. 

So cool to stay -

#FightConservatorshipAbuse 

"Stop" might be a little inappropriate tho?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i wonder how many times they've (not britney) tried to get rid of her and instead have people from the industry replace her

i wish her the absolute best

I can’t recall if she was around during Femme Fatale but she definitely came back during Circus. There was some really nice photos of Britney and her from the tourbook that were genuinely heartwarming :hugs: I think she worked with the Jonas Brothers while Britney wasn’t touring/performing.

• Like 1