#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Instead of freaking out over these articles ya’ll need to chill the **** out:nyschool: We’ve been calling these sites fake news for the last month and now we’re going to take their word as gospel? They still can’t even get a f**king narrative in order :huh:

As far as Sam Lutfi goes, they’re using him as a scapegoat and you guys are falling for it :weusay:  They WANT you all to focus your attention on his irrelevant *** as opposed to Team C-Ship, especially with May 10th approaching. 

Just stay focused and keep your eyes on those that matter. Sam is a none factor in this ordeal and tbh, has only fueled the movement in ways that were beneficial to our cause. Don’t ignore those facts now because of a couple of articles that we literally have zero idea how much truth they hold :mariahstare:

Also, you can tell Lou thinks she looks hot as **** in those pictures that were posted. Literally an old lady who wants to think she’s still got it. Dumb ***** :weusay:

THIS, DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ I THOUGHT WE WOULD OF LEARNED THIS FROM THE 72 ARTICLES WEVE HAD IN THE PAST HOUR.,:byetina:

• Like 2
Just now, Applejack said:

2 things:

1- you can tell the last ones were written by the same person :weusay:

2- they sporadically would get a review in between months, now outta a sudden they get 5 reviews in one single week :chershade:

they definitely have seen the receipts we got :selenerz:

I heard they have Exhale in their homepage as favorite.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I insist that yeah, we can stop mentioning him, but before that, we need to clarify that he's not the reason behind all this, independently of what his information helped or not, so her "team" comes up with a better story next.

As a movement, we're still trying to be listened by someone that can expose all this. But if all the media outlets eat up the version that this is just something planned by him, we're screwed. 

how though.. if you go on Twitter literally 80% of the people there are saying "Sam was the good guy all along, omg".. and lbr here, #FreeBritney only consists of Exhale and Twitter so.. you can get Exhale on board but Twitter?? :jlostare: I guess our best bet would be the May 10th hearing.. someone who's going to be there should say something about "us not being associated with Sam, yada yada" on live TV but personally I see no point in doing that when everyone in this movement isn't on the same page anyway.. :badthoughts:

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

THIS, DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ I THOUGHT WE WOULD OF LEARNED THIS FROM THE 72 ARTICLES WEVE HAD IN THE PAST HOUR.,:byetina:

We only 'believe' because these particular media outlets are on Team B's payroll. The articles obviously contradict each other in many ways but at the same time they give us some insight on what the Team's narrative is in this whole situation.

• Like 1

Just read a NYT article from 2007 entitled, “Britney Spears: Who's profiting from her breakdown?” 

It became very apparent as to why Britney felt so betrayed when Lynne continued publicly and privately singing KFed’s praises; he (or his attorneys) appear to be the reason she lost custody: 

“It appears that the 24/7 coverage of Spears worked to her disadvantage in recent days. TMZ says lawyers for Kevin Federline, her former husband, subpoenaed one of its videos showing the pop star driving with her children late last month without a valid license, in direct violation of an order by the judge presiding over the custody case.

Janice Min, editor in chief of US Weekly, said, ‘I'm not sure that the change in custody would have occurred so quickly had the press not actually been so closely following her role as a mother.’”

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/08/arts/08iht-britney.1.7793800.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

(Also, in that article, TMZ talks about how Britney was essentially the primary source of income for their site. I guess some things really don’t change). 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Thanks! I really hope Lynne just isn’t in this because she wants a piece of the pie. She better be doing this out of concern.

I hope so too.. there were articles stating that "Britney thinks Lynne is only in it for herself yada yada yada" which is really weird.. if we assume the article is bought (which it most likely is) the agenda against Lynne is pretty clear IMO..

I'm not clicking any more TMZ articles, I'm not giving them traffic anymore..

Anyways, I think the FreeBritney movement is strong enough and I don't think those TMZ articles are having any real impact on non-fans... I mean, the GP couldn't care less tbh..... it all looks like a battle between fans and Team B, we use twitter and IG to address them directly, they use tabloids to address us.. but I do think that 90% of those tabloids' readers are us fans lol so let them pay and invent whatever they want... do they want to hurt Britney's image as unstable for the public? okay, whatever. Would they even consider using those articles as EVIDENCE in front of a judge? HAHA LMAO let them too. It's ridiculous.

Keep fighting, keep supporting the movement, and our girl will be free.

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Anyone noticed the recent job reviews on glassdoor for Lou Taylor's business? Whoever is doing this isn't even making it look believable.

jqI7sQf.png

This is HYSTERICAL!!!!!  lmao....just a couple weeks ago there were some tough reviews in there.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Just read a NYT article from 2007 entitled, “Britney Spears: Who's profiting from her breakdown?” 

It became very apparent as to why Britney felt so betrayed when Lynne continued publicly and privately singing KFed’s praises; he (or his attorneys) appear to be the reason she lost custody: 

“It appears that the 24/7 coverage of Spears worked to her disadvantage in recent days. TMZ says lawyers for Kevin Federline, her former husband, subpoenaed one of its videos showing the pop star driving with her children late last month without a valid license, in direct violation of an order by the judge presiding over the custody case.

Janice Min, editor in chief of US Weekly, said, ‘I'm not sure that the change in custody would have occurred so quickly had the press not actually been so closely following her role as a mother.’”

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/08/arts/08iht-britney.1.7793800.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

It breaks my heart. I don't trust anyone in the "inner" circle of Britney and that's so sad and makes this thing so complicated at the same time.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

how though.. if you go on Twitter literally 80% of the people there are saying "Sam was the good guy all along, omg".. and lbr here, #FreeBritney only consists of Exhale and Twitter so.. you can get Exhale on board but Twitter?? :jlostare: I guess our best bet would be the May 10th hearing.. someone who's going to be there should say something about "us not being associated with Sam, yada yada" on live TV but personally I see no point in doing that when everyone in this movement isn't on the same page anyway.. :badthoughts:

Well, then the Gram girls should come out of their hiatus and speak up, since they were the ones that made it to the news.

Or even Jordan and that guy Anthony from the other forum. Even if Team B are not happy with them anymore, they're still listening. We can't convince all the twitter users, that's true, but the few options that we have to show the "official stance" of the freebritney movement should be exhausted.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Anyone noticed the recent job reviews on glassdoor for Lou Taylor's business? Whoever is doing this isn't even making it look believable.

jqI7sQf.png

I wouldn’t be surprised if LOU wrote that **** herself. :uknowit:She’s psychotic, pathetic and dumb as hell. Nobody’s falling for her bullshit LMAO! She’s scared shitless. Loves it!! :awyeah:

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

jqI7sQf.png

It's amazing how easily you can tell they were all written by Loucifer herself. :well:

• Like 4
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Well, then the Gram girls should come out of their hiatus and speak up, since they were the ones that made it to the news.

Or even Jordan and that guy Anthony from the other forum. Even if Team B are not happy with them anymore, they're still listening. We can't convince all the twitter users, that's true, but the few options that we have to show the "official stance" of the freebritney movement should be exhausted.

ikr we need an official person to state none of this is true. someone who speaks for all the britney fans *cough* jordan

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

You and your feet are so logical bby :demi:

• Like 3