#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I don’t think them trying to bring in Lufti now will change a lot of the mess they’re in - he’s got nothing to do with the free Britney movement and he certainly didn’t force lynne or anyone to like pictures etc.

lets keep on moving the focus on the cship though 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is EXACTLY why fans should never have contacted Lutfi.

They use him as a scapegoat. Every. Damn. Time.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-restraining-order-sam-lutfi/

This is such bs... Britney probably doesn't even know about the movement and his involvement so how is he a threat to her when the last and only time she saw him in the last 11 years was 3 years ago at the deposition and a huuuge table set them apart?? The way the article is written too... As if Britney was literally the most fragile thing in the universe and anything distresses her. Wtf. When will this circus end? I can't with this anymore. Give this woman freedom so she can personally serve a restraining order against anyone she pleases. But don't hide your actions by saying that Britney Spears does or did something when it's clear that it's always her team doing those things because she herself can't do ****. 

• Like 8

"Britney saw the move as trashing her father — and wasn’t happy about it, the source said.

On May 10, More will be revealed about Britney’s conservatorship, which a source said the star wants to finally end after over ten years. However, as Radar reported, her friends and family don’t believe she’s ready to go out on her own."

This is soooo Jamie's camp. However that makes me think what are Lynnes true intentions with this... I suspect even if she's not really going against cship she's pissing them off somehow. I mean all these years her imput was pretty much 0 right, so they probably don't want her there anyway. And I think Lynne is just acting over her own interests... she was always neutral on this but slighly supporting cship when power and public percepcion was leaning towards pro-cship, now that most people are anti-cship and there are real chances big changes (or maybe even a complete end) are in sight, she makes her move to not be left out of Britney's life. Remember when Britney was in charge she did attack Lynne many times and strayed away from her, specially after she supported KFed on the custody case.

• Like 6

All freebritney related sites, including Exhale, just have to post a short statement disputing that Sam L.  initiated the movement.   Right?  Because it's true, he didn't.   No one person spearheaded it anyway..........this media situation is ridiculous.   

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

If Britney doesn't have access to the Internet, then how could he derail her psychologically like they claim? 

they're gonna argue once she's out of the conservatorship and has access to internet he can gain access to her 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

as much as sam is a ****... i guarantee that tmz article is bull and its just team britney again doing damage control.

also why would he have lynne phone number after all these years..

I’m just curious... why do you defend him so much? :ineedthetruth:

2 minutes ago, land said:

"Britney saw the move as trashing her father — and wasn’t happy about it, the source said.

On May 10, More will be revealed about Britney’s conservatorship, which a source said the star wants to finally end after over ten years. However, as Radar reported, her friends and family don’t believe she’s ready to go out on her own."

This is soooo Jamie's camp. However that makes me think what are Lynnes true intentions with this... I suspect even if she's not really going against cship she's pissing them off somehow. I mean all these years her imput was pretty much 0 right, so they probably don't want her there anyway. And I think Lynne is just acting over her own interests... she was always neutral on this but slighly supporting cship when power and public percepcion was leaning towards pro-cship, now that most people are anti-cship and there are real chances big changes (or maybe even a complete end) are in sight, she makes her move to not be left out of Britney's life. Remember when Britney was in charge she did attack Lynne many times and strayed away from her, specially after she supported KFed on the custody case.

LOL!!!!!!!

So obvious.

y'all stop with the whole "I said this, I said that".. the damage has been done, you saying that we shouldn't engage with Sam 800 pages ago doesn't change A DAMN THING.. :badthoughts: also, how are y'all planning to "stir the narrative away from Sam being at the forefront of the movement" when everyone on Twitter is all up in Sam's ***, good luck with that.. :jlostare: y'all acting as if he gave us some meaningless, mundane 2007 tea when in reality a lot of the **** he leaked gave us direct insight into Jamie being an ***, Lou being the devil and a stalker and Lynne wanting access to info even back then.. :snooptoya: I will stop mentioning him in this thread so that y'all don't eat me alive and I acknowledge that associating with him may have been somewhat damaging but I still stand by Sam, I believe him and think he's been helpful.. :byebye:

• Like 7
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

It's been a long road. And he has been getting all the hate and bullshit on his back. Others have been living the life without any type of responsability. 

So, I won't defend him (for obvious reasons) but he's not the demon some people want to create.

• Like 2

Some of you all couldn’t help yourselves, could you? You just had to reach out to Sam & respond when he tweets. Sam couldn’t help himself either. If he’d had shut up and stayed out of this, team cship wouldn’t have the ammunition they have to ONCE AGAIN use Sam Lutfi as a scapegoat. :mhmnod:

Now the GP who doesn’t  know or don’t understand or haven’t followed Britney prior to the movement are going to think the creepy guy who allegedly drugged Britney years ago who also has had SEVERAL restraining orders from various others is back again harassing Britney and her family... “Sam Lutfi is the source of Britney’s stress... Britney is in danger because of Sam Lutfi”... need I go on? :yaknow:

Next thing you know team cship will claim Britney’s heading for another breakdown and needs to return to the treatment facility because of Sam Lutfi leaking old emails and telling fans to fight to “Free Britney”. :ririshade2:

Stop reaching out to people from Britney’s past!!! The movement itself is strong enough we don’t need to dig up things from Sam or the others. Let this be a lesson. Stay away from Sam Lutfi. Stop asking about Rebellion. Stay focused good god some of you, I just. :nyheadache:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

im not defending him.. i just think youll are doing a 2007 again and reading and believeing **** that tmz post.. when theve been running fake stories for days.. do i think hes a bad guy yes,  do i think he messgaed lynn? no.. wtf. lynn would of changed her number since 2007 jesus ... there just using him as a scape goat hes done nothing wrong this time other then post a few old emails and post bad things on twitter ...thats it.

• Like 1