#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, olfbritfan said:

the  liars !!!..i hate media it is only for reach powerful people to write lies...she has no right legally to do anything,, her team  are beyond stupid with their lies..

Probably this is a good thing. If she’s breaking free, the last thing Britney needs is Sam close to her... BUT this seems like her team trying to discredit the evidence. 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I am 102 pages behind on this thread, have two 50 page recaps to work on, have to post the results of the album evaluation of Circus, have a malfunctioning clipboard with no spoiler icon and a fractured left arm hung up on my bed, and here i am, procrastinating everything while currently listening to Work *****...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8225036

I should be doing my Web Development course from udemy but i'm here :jj:

• Like 3

if according to the blast Sam began harrasing her and Lynne after she got out of treatment. How did he gain access to either of them? I'm not siding with him at all but Britney is so guarded how can anyone especially sam gain access to her?!? or are they considering the emails and info leaks as harrassing? :watrusayin:

• Like 1
Just now, onyx09 said:

if according to the blast Sam began harrasing her and Lynne after she got out of treatment. How did he gain access to either of them? I'm not siding with him at all but Britney is so guarded how can anyone especially sam gain access to her?!? or are they considering the emails and info leaks as harrassing? :watrusayin:

They got annoyed about the tweets :weusay:

• Like 1

According to the message to Lynne, Sam wrote, “You are the one that’s been breaking your back for your children your entire life and yet you are still having to answer to people that have done nothing for your family yet they are in charge.”

He also said, “You need to stop allowing anyone to treat you poorly. Lou lives like a queen and does what she wants. You how how poorly she speaks about you behind your back,” adding, “I want to just be able to provide you all the resources that you’ll need for this transition if that is the plan. Everything from counsel to $.”

• Like 3