#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

lol

**** 2007 tbh

and you can tell Britney is kinda irresponsible, no security? ***** needs to realize the magnitude she is, she's a f**kin' global icon, she's like Madonna of the 00's 

that's why she needs a team and it's in a c-ship, when she wants to do her things alone she's too radical... no security, also the tacky The M+Ms tour and such. she needs to find a balance with that when she's out of the c-ship to stay away from trouble.

Lots of celebrities go out without security. Do you really need a bodyguard just to get coffee? She’s done it before and no one bothers her. I can understand needing one for big events but even Madonna flies coach by herself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, breatheheavy said:

I wonder if Lynne will request to be a co-conservator 

Eh, I wish there will be no conservators. That's what this whole movement is about - ending the conservatorship. It would be a bummer if after all that had happened, ANOTHER conservator would be added.

Also, what the **** just happened to Exhale??!!!

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania I am disgusted GIF

I hope this whole update thingy comes out quickly...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I believe she would just so that she could dissolve it.

Yes agreed. I might be wrong but I think this has been going on behind the scenes for a while, maybe Lynne has been gathering evidence and so has the rest of her family and friends to build a strong case. Let's not forget Jamie is an abusive narc who also controlled and abused Lynne.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

completely unrelated, but if they ever decide to go into acting or music or whatever I hope they go by their first and middle names as stage names instead of by "Preson Federline" and "Jayden Federline"

Sean Preston and Jayden James sound like great full/stage names. 

I have to say that I agree lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/tmz-live/

theyll be talking about the story today, can any of yall record in case Harvey slips up again

I'm sure someone will record it and post it on twitter if it happens as previously.

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Preston and Jayden probably have phones though. I wonder why she's never taken one of theirs and used it...Like I wonder HOW MUCH control there is exactly.

Is there security living in her house? Does she get to shower alone?

Can one of her kids "Accidentally leave their phone" in the bathroom right before Britney goes in the shower so she can use it?

Are the kids completely in the dark? Is she scared to tell them? I have so many questions. I feel like in the last 11 years she should have been able to get a message out to SOMEONE. 

Jamie's gone to great lengths to isolate Britney from the rest of the world. 

We haven't seen the security guy that's been with Britney for over a decade. I wonder if he quit or is just on a break?

It wouldn't surprise me if he had his own room in her house since he's been employed by Jamie for years and I'm sure trust him with his daughter. 

I do not believe the boys have a phone. I'm sure Kevin could get them one but he's another greedy person who wants and needs to be on Jamie's good side. I'm sure he has to follow rules that have been put in place which include no phones for the children. 

Jamie has to approve the people Britney meets. This is why she hasn't been able to develop close and lasting friendships. 

• Like 6

If the reports of her wanting to do an interview were accurate:

At some point when she is free I would love to see a Netflix mini series where she finally gets to speak her truth. In her words. Could you imagine? It would be a f**king EVENT.

Then have an album drop on the same night the documentary is released. An album where she’s had total freedom to explore her sound, choose who she wants to work with, hand-select her content, and just create.

Guarantee it would be one of Netflix’s most streamed programs of all time within hours of being released.And the album would be her biggest critical/commercial success in years.

Also, a Break the Internet Cover on Paper Magazine to end all Break the Internet Covers on Paper Magazine.

And while I’m dreaming, I want the documentary to end with her grabbing her car keys and driving off with her boys into the sunset.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Moonlitescape said:

If the reports of her wanting to do an interview were accurate:

At some point when she is free I would love to see a Netflix mini series where she finally gets to speak her truth. In her words. Could you imagine? It would be a f**king EVENT.

Then have an album drop on the same night the documentary is released. An album where she’s had total freedom to explore her sound, choose who she wants to work with, hand-select her content, and just create.

Guarantee it would be one of Netflix’s most streamed programs of all time within hours of being released.And the album would be her biggest commercial success in years.

And while I’m dreaming, I want the documentary to end with her grabbing her car keys and driving off with her boys into the sunset.

If she does an interview, it needs to be a live interview. Don’t let them edit the tapes.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If she does an interview, it needs to be a live interview. Don’t let them edit the tapes.

Of course, just sharing a daydream lol. This could only happen if (A.) It were indeed her choice to move forward with it, and (B.) The censorship conservatorship was no longer a factor.

17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Lots of celebrities go out without security. Do you really need a bodyguard just to get coffee? She’s done it before and no one bothers her. I can understand needing one for big events but even Madonna flies coach by herself. 

She didn’t actually fly in coach, she was in seat F1 on the flight in question, which is business class. And the flight was less than three hours long (which is less than my daily roundtrip commute), so it’s likely she just needed a last-minute ticket and that’s the best seat they had available. 

Fans and GP alike know she isn’t exactly the picture of humility, to say the least.

Edit: Why do my font sizes keep changing mid-sentence?! 

• Like 1