#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Because we will attack anyone we think is hurting Britney, and apparently that does indeed extend to her direct family members, if two weeks ago didn't show that? Or maybe because we are known for not forgetting past occurrences that have happened in her career that were scrapped and hounding people for it? Honestly, take your pick. :cackling:

At least we don’t send death threats to very underage minors, like MJ’s fans. It could be worse. :mhm:

• Like 2
Just now, LostInAnImage said:

At least we don’t send death threats to very underage minors, like MJ’s fans. It could be worse. :mhm:

..........................What the ****? :disbelief: Oh, because of them coming forward? Ugh. True, it could be much worse.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I mean they're 12/13....by that age I would have been fully aware that something wasn't right and would have asked tons of questions. In fact at that age I could have probably deduced myself that my mother wasn't allowed a normal cell phone and probably purposely left it for her to find.

At that age I also had enough trust in my mom that we would share something like "I'm in this thing called a conservatorship that your grandpa controls." and then I would have probably looked it up myself. 

Idk kids aren't stupid and especially HER kids which seem to be just as clever and whitty as she was when she was younger, which leads me to believe there's even more control around her than we know. She may not even get a chance to be ALONE with her children, which is really sad to think about. 

Absolutely! Kids these days are so tech savvy. Those boys probably read all about their family history and Brit's previous troubles. 

If she's still in the c-ship when Sean Preston reaches 18 I can totally see him becoming someone who would fight for her freedom. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Whoever watches it please record it for future reference. Just in case Harvey let’s something slip out then deletes the content.?

It was similar to the recent article they posted. They said Britney and Lynne haven't been close since 2002.

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

WTF SOME CHICK SAID 'OH AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE BEING IN THE MEDIA WHICH MUST BE HARD AS SHES NEVER GOT OVER HIM' WTF I BURST OPUT LAUGHING

Where? On TMZ? Please don't tell me they've reached that far...... :gloria:

Perhaps it’s true that Britney actually does take some medication for her mental health. I take medication for anxiety and I’ve never been officially diagnosed with any anxiety disorders.

But if Britney’s never been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, what grounds do they have to keep the c-ship in place? Yeah she did some stupid stuff in 2007/2008, but she’s behaved since then. If she hasn’t been officially diagnosed with any mental disorder, are they just using 2007 to keep the c-ship in place? That was a long time ago.

• Like 5

They are being so rubbish. Like they mentioned about Justin Timberlake being in the media and how that affects Britney as she hasn’t gotten over him. Are you kidding me that’s such Bull*** also they said that she is in a really bad situation mentally. Sorry but somehow I’m not believing it’s that bad. And why would Lynn need more information about the whole situation from the lowyers  if she can speak to Britney. 

• Like 2