#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Nels64 said:

Lol it's going through some changes. This is just temporary. They're updating the site for the whole RX thing. 

But also this white temporary theme is burning my eyes tbh. 

Yeah I'm finding hard to read things if I'm being honest. I await the new layout patiently :tbh: 

15 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

JL and Bryan are with Britney and Lynne in LA. Something is going down. :wontcry:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-mom-lynne-lawyers-conservatorship/

If Bryan is honest he has the funds through the SJB trust where is he is a trustee since 2008 to fight the cship .

It appears to be clear now, Britney fought the cship all alone for years and gave up, this time she's backed by people of her family, surely they have inside infos, have witnessed things and maybe proofs to take jamie down as a conservator . 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

Also, why did I make the mistake of reading the ******* comments, why. :wontcry: What the actual **** is wrong with people.

Do you think there’s a chance that maybe a lot of the comments are employees of TMZ? I know on popular sites that get heavy traffic, a lot of comments are automated/fake to sway public opinion. 

I cant even access TMZ from my phone for some reason (it never loads). So I have no clue what the comments are :/ but maybe it’s for the better

• Like 3
  • Leader
28 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Not relevant to the thread, but this new layout is awful :orangu: and what happened to general? 

We're upgrading the forum software and naturally any time there's an upgrade things break, so we're fixing the black one right now, but in the mean time it's either this white blast of light lol or we'd have to close Exhale down 

• Like 7

I hate to be a debbie downer but unless she has really thick skin to deal with all of this until her kids turn 18 and they can't hold them over her head any longer i feel like we may lose our sweet girl due to all of this drama. Her team will frame it as a result of her illness. 

• Like 1

I am seriously worried about Britney right now. Either she'll snap and attempt to take her own life or her team will fabricate a story about that kind of thing followed by "The stress of the recent attention from Britney's fans has driven her to this. The conservatorship has now been strengthened to support Britney back to full strength. Fans should now stop campaigning and get behind the c-ship." 

TMZ will post the photos given to them by Larry and co :(

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Herumbra said:

they're not trying to deceive us, but the judges...

If the new judge is obtaining her information for the case from a trashy tabloid, then there is exactly zero hope for Britney. (Luckily, I really doubt that’s the case).

These articles are aimed directly at the fanbase and any other people whom are vocal and active on SM, who may be starting to get suspicious (or merely curious) with regard to the conservatorship following the very public comments of LaChapelle and Miley. Team-C knows what a SM movement (e.g., #MeToo) is capable of, and they’re terrified. 

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Do you think there’s a chance that maybe a lot of the comments are employees of TMZ? I know on popular sites that get heavy traffic, a lot of comments are automated/fake to sway public opinion. 

I cant even access TMZ from my phone for some reason (it never loads). So I have no clue what the comments are :/ but maybe it’s for the better

I honestly don't know, but would I put it past team C ship themselves to have interns commenting on stuff? Absolutely not, if everything else we've dug up is true. But there's also the point of that kind of filth naturally attracting morons, so that can't be ruled out, either. :yaknow:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney does not need him emotionally and physically, especially when she is badly accompanied .Britney needs herself, she is the fighter.

Britney must learn to be an independent woman.

Britney needs her mother and the support of her fans. She can't fight this alone otherwise she would've been out of the conservatorship a long time ago. Once the conservatorship has been terminated, she can learn how to become an independent woman. I'm sure having financial and personal freedom after 11 years will be overwhelming. She may have to hire a life coach again.

Britney's been yearning for normalcy and having a boyfriend is part of it. I'm sure Sam's presence is appreciated.

Relaterad bildRelaterad bild

• Like 7

Omg TMZ again wtf :nochillbrit: 

I can’t with them trying to make Lyne out to be his bad mother when Jamie is the one they should be calling out seriously!!! Ahhh I’m so mad. 

Poor Britney is trapped cause of those arseholes! 

I really hope and prey Britney wins this and everyone involved in this abuse is jailed! 

• Like 2