#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Loulou is obvs “the source.” It’s insaneee how they threaten her with the custody of her sons if she doesn’t obey the rules, even in articles. :wow: It’s like Loulou sent TMZ this whole article herself. Lynne better get Britney out of there. :bedtime:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Is that true about the conservatorship? 

Dude I am LOVING the energy you’re bringing today, I really am :gobaby: (you’ve come so far in the duration of this thread:tifftear:). But I agree that RIGHT NOW is not the time to flood his ****. I’m not saying never, I’m I’m TOTALLY down with ya’ll to do this eventually. I agree he’s a snake and needs to be taken down, but we should tread water for a bit. 

This is a war, we need to take some battles slow. Let them keep exposing themselves, it’s all they’re good at right now. The truth about ole Sammy will come out in due time. And when it does, we will be there to strike :blurp: 

On another note, Team c-**** needs to keep these articles from TMZ coming because ya’ll are BRINGING the energy today.:scalped: pumping me up!! I think I’m going to tweet Loucifer now again :liberatedaf:

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!! #FREEBRITNEY!!! :makesomenoise:

:crying1:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They've ALWAYS had TMZ in their palms.

That's how they got her into the conservatorship in the first place.

Were none of you here in late 2007 and early 2008? :wtfdidusay:

They were here then but they have been in a deep 11 year long slumber from which they’ve awaken from just a month ago. :pieceofwhat: 

7 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

https://m.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-emeregency-mental-health-mother-lynne/#!news/

New TMZ article. Jamie just wants to provide structure and discipline while Lynne just wants Brit to like her. Yeah yeah, **** you Jamie. She is a 37 year old woman, you are not responsible for creating structure nor discipline for her.

I hate the way TMZ talk about Britney like a misbehaving child. She is a f**king grown *** woman and it should be up to her to do whatever the **** she wants to do.

Thank God Lynne is stepping in and trying to expedite this **** QUICK. Hopefully, the judge approves Lynne receiving the medical documents and etc. by tomorrow so that we can get one step closer to freeing this woman from her tyrannical team.

The part where it says discipline scares tf out of me!! This woman is 37 not 17 she does not need discipline, she’s not a child :tiffanycries:

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, c.z said:

EQUALLY guilty? Did he put her under a conservatorship? Is he stealing her money?

You people need to stop making assumptions - we don't know every single thing that is happening in Britney's life.

A person who is an accomplice is a guilty as the person who does the deeds.

You do not have enough proofs like Valentine's post, putting comments on Instagram, repost the post "Me Time"in Instagram ,The day of the tour in Europe ,etc

Do  you think he is not complicit this situation for his own advantage? 

11 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

https://m.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-emeregency-mental-health-mother-lynne/#!news/

New TMZ article. Jamie just wants to provide structure and discipline while Lynne just wants Brit to like her. Yeah yeah, **** you Jamie. She is a 37 year old woman, you are not responsible for creating structure nor discipline for her.

I hate the way TMZ talk about Britney like a misbehaving child. She is a f**king grown *** woman and it should be up to her to do whatever the **** she wants to do.

Thank God Lynne is stepping in and trying to expedite this **** QUICK. Hopefully, the judge approves Lynne receiving the medical documents and etc. by tomorrow so that we can get one step closer to freeing this woman from her tyrannical team.

This thing has been in place for over a decade.

Why wasn't anything done about this years ago???  And her mother IS a publicity *****.

But the conservaotrship needs to be reviewed.  But both her pathetic parents need to not control her.

There should have been some real hiatus after all the performing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

If she is really doing that bad why did they let her out of the mental facility? What bad decision has she made? The photoshoot? These vile disgusting creatures. They smell that B might have her freedom and they won't let her. I'm terrified for her right now. 

I’m glad her mom is with her because she is in good hands. I really worry about how Britney is taking all this slander from her own father and team. How can they put her through this? :britstare: HER TEAM WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES, GOOD ALWAYS WINS :letitburn: I HOPE ONCE BRITNEY IS FREE, JAMIE NEVER SEES ANOTHER DIME OF HER MONEY :fu:

You guys, I’m sitting here thinking while making coffee:

We need to attack them in the wallets, obviously that’s where they will feel it. Kind of like how @really really cool guy Suggested by frying Sam’s IG account to go private so he looses money. But why don’t we try something in an even grander scale? :surprisedney:

Message companies like Target, Urban Outfitters, Sam’s fitness sponsors, Elizabeth Arden, etc. ANY company that sells anything Britney related (or connected to these snakes in any way) and let them know that we will be BOYCOTTING all products from these companies until all BRITNEY related merchandise is pulled from the shelves. Explain in a concise, respectful way that we have reason to believe she is heavily taken advantage of and we will no longer be giving any of our money to any company that is affiliated with Team C-**** in any way, shape, or form. 

I mean, obviously every company/sponsor would be a completely different case by case. But what do ya’ll think? :raven: Can you see where I’m going with it? 

Cut these snakes off by their heads, it’s the only way they’ll learn. STOP ALL FLOW OF MONEY TO TEAM C-****. 

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!! #FREEBRITNEY!! :makesomenoise:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m glad her mom is with her because she is in good hands. I really worry about how Britney is taking all this slander from her own father and team. How can they put her through this? :britstare: HER TEAM WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES, GOOD ALWAYS WINS :letitburn: I HOPE ONCE BRITNEY IS FREE, JAMIE NEVER SEES ANOTHER DIME OF HER MONEY :fu:

I don't think Britney cares about slander as much as her freedom. Her name has been dragged through all the mud. I just hope the judge does Britney well.

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

They were here then but they have been in a deep 11 year long slumber from which they’ve awaken from just a month ago. :pieceofwhat: 

Always convincing themselves through each different era -- Circus, FF, BJ, Glory -- that she was fine with the conservatorship and it was "in name only."

BULLSHIT.

She's never been fine with the conservatorship. It was never in name only. She's been under the same stifling controls for the entire 11 years. :britdrown:

• Like 4