#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Could it be that Lynne & JL are on their way to LA to make sure Britney or someone who can represent her will make it to that courtroom on friday. 

It could be that there’s two teams forming since the movement started and that things are building up.

its weird tho... jamie lynn is she on team lou or team mum..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

There's a lot  of truth to this.  When people working in the conservatorship get to charge huge fees to her estate without needing her permission, imagine the profit for them.  They often really do work in teams, moving from case to case.   They've got a big fish now.  Why not keep her as a cashcow for the rest of her life?  At the very least, perverse  incentives are built into this system to keep wealthy people in conservatorships.  

i wrote a couple of days before how Jeryll S. Cohen one of the conservator (Jamie) attorney has also worked for two other attorney firms who are charging Britney for legal fees, just those companies charged Britney nearly $1,2M . The other attorney had her husband i think also involving and charging fees . And Britney can't say a word, she pays for people she didn't choose, and who works for her dad. It's a mess ! If we , as fan can smell the BS from milesaway and see all the conflict of interest there how come the court does not ? they can't (budget problem ? or they don't want to ?

• Like 8
19 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I have been trying to find the articles from a while back that referred to Robyn as Jamie's girlfriend but I cannot find them now. 

I don't believe it. Lou Taylor, who looks like she could be related to Lynne, is more his type. 

@Meaner03 Remember those businesses Jamie filed in Nevada with Andrew? Well, I googled "Jamie Spears Robin Greenhill" and saw this headline (that's been changed after publishing): Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Handles Touring for Its Clients ...

But despite that big ray of hope, “the live ticket business is usually the artist’s bread and butter and the majority of their earnings,” says business manager Lou Taylor, CEO of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. “And touring is a very complex business.”

Tri Star works with the artist’s management, booking agent, attorney, creative director and other key traveling personnel to determine everything required for the tour — from the road equipment and the personnel, to the merchandise sold, to the number of trucks to haul everyone from venue to venue.

One of the biggest positive changes for the live-concert business in recent years also came out of Las Vegas: the pop music star residency. Tri Star has been at the forefront of the phenomenon with clients such as Britney Spears, Reba McEntire and Jennifer Lopez, whom it handles solely for residencies.

9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i wrote a couple of days before how Jeryll S. Cohen one of the conservator (Jamie) attorney has also worked for two other attorney firms who are charging Britney for legal fees, just those companies charged Britney nearly $1,2M . The other attorney had her husband i think also involving and charging fees . And Britney can't say a word, she pays for people she didn't choose, and who works for her dad. It's a mess ! If we , as fan can smell the BS from milesaway and see all the conflict of interest there how come the court does not ? they can't (budget problem ? or they don't want to ?

The courts know it but the industry argues that it's the nature of the beast that the limited number of people working in these courts become inter-related after time.  This problem exists everywhere.  In my state, (New Mexico) until recently, a petitioning attorney (almost always the same two or three guys) were entitled to choose everyone else working on the case--the court visitor, the psych evaluator, other attorneys, and the guardian ad litem.  These working relationships are so fishy it's unbelievable.  But courts do nothing and the guardianship industry lobbies to say how great the ethics are on the books for guardians to follow.  Ethics shouldn't be just composed of the honor system, as it is now.  NOBODY questions ethics much less is forced to follow them. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

He will supposedly have confirmation if he can or cannot reveal some teas he got told in person from someone in Britney's camp anytime now.

He was at the Britney's protest.

He also said that he's gonna try to go to the court hearing on may 10 and livestream it.

I was just checking this video and the other stuff he had uploaded right after the last livestream and... :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

It's been such a loooong time since I've posted here, but I've been following this case since the very beginning.

My opinion is that JL was pretending everything was okay with Lou as to not create any suspicion or damage her mom's intention of fighting the conservatorship in favor of Britney. This case reminds me of Katie Holmes and how she broke free from Tom Cruise. I think they've been gathering evidence for years now and the time has come to fight Jamie and Loucifer. I believe everything will change for the better for Britney...Honestly, I don't see her mom fighting to control her daughter. She might have been under Jamie's abusive control in the past, but I think she has seen the damage it has done to her daughter and she genuinely wants her free. I don't think this all happened because of this movement, I think it has been happening for years now behind the scenes but combined with #FreeBritney everything aligned perfectly, or maybe this was part of their plan to bring this to light and to make it more difficult for Jamie and Loucifer to keep controlling Britney.

Could Lynne or JL secretly be the “paralegal” that left the secret voicemail for the Britneysgram girls ? :wow:

• Like 2

guys, lynne FILED TO-DAY! that means she's in LA, right? Plus that article and the tmz guys said (today) that she's staying with britney. that jamielynn pic must be old, maybe she posted it relating this whole situation...

i feel like this is lynne's first move into gaining control/power over britney. she's doing it step by step, a passive-aggresive move. remember jamie is ill too so they need a possible future conservator.

• Like 3