#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
23 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Yes. He said she refused to dance hard and ruined his “vision” because she is a mom now. :mariahstare:

Ok but I understand his frustration that was the same Brit that did choreos like overprotected darkchild and mannequin Which was just 2 years ago

41 minutes ago, InvitationOnly said:

MILEY WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!? :shameless:

Seriously though, isn't Larry still her manager?  Can she not get into some sort of trouble for that? 

This just keeps getting more interesting by the day :omgreallyney:

No Adam Leber is Miley’s manager who see to work with Britney years ago. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

She was at the Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA , i am pretty sure they have psychiatrist there that are not geriartric . Like the one the court or Adam Streisand suggested for exemple . You have to keep in mind that Dr Spar was not a court's choice, not a Britney choice but Samuel Ingham choice . Her right to hire the counsel of her choice is based on Samuel diagnosis he made after her meeting 15 minutes and backed up by a doctor he choosed . 

He was definitely paid off.

Right now it feels like Britney will never get out of the conservatorship as long as Sam Ingham is her court-appointed lawyer. 

Is Brenda our only hope? Time will tell.

Just thinking about Britney’s father makes me evil. I blame him for all of this. 

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Don't know if AP but...

IemA4w6.jpg

This guy is giving me Lynne vibes, liking comments on one hand and then the very next day photographing Britney under team B :(

Well it makes you think:

Lynne is not in Kentwood but Jamie is, maybe she is with B.

Britney does a "Control" photo shoot, then the photographer likes this comment. 

Sam tags Britney for the first time without her tagging him first. 

Maybe Britney really went rouge. 

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right now it feels like Britney will never get out of the conservatorship as long as Sam Ingham is her court-appointed lawyer. 

Just thinking about Britney’s father makes me evil. I blame him for all of this. 

I would not put on all my hopes on Brenda, we are also very important . The more we put light on the cship, on the people around it the more we have chance to crack this f**king wall they've been building for 11 years . 

I fear that if no decision is taken on 1Oth may lot of people will lose it and might just give up when it wouldn't even be a suprise . It's been going on for 11 years, it is backed up by a whole big gang of the most important lawyers in LA, surely it will take more than a month to take it down.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I would not put on all my hopes on Brenda, we are also very important . The more we put light on the cship, on the people around it the more we have chance to crack this f**king wall they've been building for 11 years . 

I fear that if no decision is taken on 1Oth may lot of people will lose it and might just give up when it wouldn't even be a suprise . It's been going on for 11 years, it is backed up by a whole big gang of the most important lawyers in LA, surely it will take more than a month to take it down.

Well May 10th is about getting more information. So no, most likely she will not get free that day. What I do hope for is that Brenda will be as horrified by all of this as we are. Maybe she will force an investigation . 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Well May 10th is about getting more information. So no, most likely she will not get free that day. What I do hope for is that Brenda will be as horrified by all of this as we are. Maybe she will force an investigation . 

Exactly!  people should not think that on the 10th may will be over . Deception is allowed if there is not at least the request for an evaluation of the situation. And the request on an indepedant and name by the court (Brenda) medical diagnosis to see if Britney can at least hire the lawyer of her choice, the biggest thing we can have and is not expected yet is an investigation , i think this one will come if Britney can hire a lawyer and he will do the job .

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ok but I understand his frustration that was the same Brit that did choreos like overprotected darkchild and mannequin Which was just 2 years ago

I understand it, too.... but the point is that Jamie and Larry didn’t tell him “she’s a mom now, let her do the bare minimum!” Especially if she’s their “prized cash cow”, they’d be telling her to go harder lol.

Britney was the one who told him she’s a mom now and she’s not here for his spastic choreography.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I understand it, too.... but the point is that Jamie and Larry didn’t tell him “she’s a mom now, let her do the bare minimum!” Especially if she’s their “prized cash cow”, they’d be telling her to go harder lol.

Britney was the one who told him she’s a mom now and she’s not here for his spastic choreography.

Well I think times are a little different now

whatever wacky *** meds she was on at the time are gone and I think they should work together again 

2016ney would’ve slayed his choreo 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

I mean she already has all the resources to determine whether this c-ship should go on or not. 

If she determines it should go on, then the investigation begins. 

SOMETHING has to happen on the 10th, either the beginning of dissolving it, or they change conservators or Britney isnt there that day and that day they establish that Britney is required to come in at a later date, etc etc. 

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Exactly!  people should not think that on the 10th may will be over . Deception is allowed if there is not at least the request for an evaluation of the situation. And the request on an indepedant and name by the court (Brenda) medical diagnosis to see if Britney can at least hire the lawyer of her choice, the biggest thing we can have and is not expected yet is an investigation , i think this one will come if Britney can hire a lawyer and he will do the job .

I also found an AVVO page (a social network for lawyers) where they discuss what can happen during a status hearing: 

At a status hearing, the court is making an assessment as to whether the case is ready for trial and determining what yet needs to be done in the case and if necessary setting deadlines for completing things that need to be done

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-happens-at-a-status-hearing-and-what-do-you-n-1875307.html 

Either way, if Brenda does fail us we have to keep the pressure.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Check out the other cases Sam Ingram has been involved in.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Well I think times are a little different now

whatever wacky *** meds she was on at the time are gone and I think they should work together again 

2016ney would’ve slayed his choreo 

I totally agree. Glory-ney could have handled him.

Toward the end of the FFT, she actually started slaying the final HIAM dance break -  but it was just not good choreography to begin with lol.

• Like 1